Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder: Pedvetkin wasn't that good.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ did what he had to do, so i can't knock that but the more i see him, the more confident i am of wilder stopping him or Fury making AJ look very basic (if he gets back to his best)

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      The best win of his career is coming back from a 4-0 deficit to Carlos Takam similar to what a past it Dereck Chisora recently did.

He's coming off a fight where he got dropped by David Price, and previously went the distance with two journeymen level fighters.

Reminder:
      Luis Ortiz is better, Wilder is better, Fury is better.

Wilder will hurt that man, I can guarantee you that.
      Who has Ortiz ever fought and beat? Yet you wana claim he's one of the best heavyweights.

Comment

Parker arguably lost to Hughie Fury
        i honestly think Hughie would've beaten Parker if he wasn't coming off a 16 month lay off. People seem to forget that.

Comment

povetkin and ortiz are about the same quality fighter..

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
            povetkin and ortiz are about the same quality fighter..
            They are. Its incredible how some Wilder fans want to overrate Ortiz and **** on Povetkin.

Comment

As much s hit as I’ve given Povetkin, he was always a fine heavyweight who was outsized. It wasn’t skill he ever lacked. It was size.

Olympic gold medalist. Put some respek on his name. Peds aside, he’s always shown up and fought his ass off.

He’s 39 and on an obvious downside but I’d rate him and his overall career/pedigree over Luis Ortiz. Any day. Nothing against Ortiz but his claim to fame is Bryant Jennings coming off a loss...

And I think Bryant Jennings seems like a good dude but he was never very good imo.

Povetkin has been an upper eschelon HW for a LONG time. Damn good fighter.

Comment

Povetkin and Ortiz are both dangerous and skilled contenders.

Anyone saying otherwise is just a fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                  Who has Ortiz ever fought and beat? Yet you wana claim he's one of the best heavyweights.
                  Ortiz destroyed Jennings who was ranked in the top 4 and as low as 2 against Wlad whom he went 12 with.

Ortiz out performed Pulev & Takam against Thompson.

Ortiz out performed Chisora against Scott.

Did much better than Parker did against Cojanu, did better than Whyte against Allen.

Neither Parker, Whyte, or Pedvetkin have had a single performance over a top 10 HW like Ortiz did against Jennings.

Comment

Ortiz destroyed Jennings who was ranked in the top 4 and as low as 2 against Wlad whom he went 12 with.

Ortiz out performed Pulev & Takam against Thompson.

Ortiz out performed Chisora against Scott.

Did much better than Parker did against Cojanu, did better than Whyte against Allen.

Neither Parker, Whyte, or Pedvetkin have had a single performance over a top 10 HW like Ortiz did against Jennings.
                    Who the hell has Jennings beat? Got handed by Vlad for 12. You give him credit for going 12 with Vlad bit so did Povetkin. Ortiz looked awful against Scott, Thompson and Allen.

Ortiz and Povetkin are both old and both drug cheats so they are similar but in terms of acilades Povetkin is a former world champ and Olympic gold medalist dude he's achived way more than Ortiz.

Remeber when Wilder was supposed to fight him, people gave Wilder credit even tho tho that fight didn't happen so cut it out.
                    Last edited by NahMean; 09-22-2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

The best win of his career is coming back from a 4-0 deficit to Carlos Takam similar to what a past it Dereck Chisora recently did.

He's coming off a fight where he got dropped by David Price, and previously went the distance with two journeymen level fighters.

Reminder:
                      Luis Ortiz is better, Wilder is better, Fury is better.

Wilder will hurt that man, I can guarantee you that.
                      Dude you should be on Joshua's nut.
                      He is the guy that knocked out the Big White Man that boogied African-American fighters for an entire decade.

When was the last relevant African-American to beat a White Heavyweight Champ?

Comment

Working...
                      X