No announcement yet.

Reminder: Pedvetkin wasn't that good.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    How is Ortiz better? And don't u dare say it's the eye test before u watch a video of him against Scott and Dave Allen
    its the bryant jennings test

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      What is Pedvetkin's best performance? Same with Parker? Whyte?

Luis Ortiz destroyed top 10 Jennings coming off a 12 rounder with Wlad.

Pedvetkin went life and death with Chagaev, Takam, and Huck.
      He's closer to Stiverne in class.

Parker arguably lost to Hughie Fury who is ranked like 20th, and struggled with Andy Ruiz too.

Whyte had a razor thin fight with Chisora.

Not a single one of them looked as impressive as Ortiz did against top 10 Jennings.
      So basically you’re saying the entire division is garbage and has zero depth, I agree. The top three couldn’t hang with the previous generation, Lewis, Vitali and Wlad.

Comment

Oh wow I stand corrected he beat jennings wow how amazing, who the **** has jennings actually beat himself?
        well his best win is over mike perez who he only beat cause of a point deduction in the last round and povetkin ko'd perez in about 1 minute

Comment

Stop it.

The criticism Povetkin was old & not his best is legit.

The criticism Povetkin ain't do sh^t isn't. He's got one of the best resumes at HW & was up til this fight a top 5 guy. And honestly if you still have him top 5 I wouldn't complain about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wibble View Post
            Bollocks.
            Povetkin beats Ortiz. With luck that fight might well happen.

And as if your girly fangirl post wasn’t already obvious you are seriously stating Ortiz is the same age as Povetkin? 😂🤣😂🤣😂 Ortiz is minimum 6 plus years older.
            Please don't be a b^tch. We're having a boxing discussion here

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
              Wow it’s pretty ironic of you to call people fan girls when you’re so delusional and obsessed with AJ that you think Wilder is the one ducking. The only explanation in my eyes is that you’re obsessed with AJ it’s pathetic and I seriously think you’re a hom0. I’m not a ****phobe but it’s pretty clear you have some feelings for AJ.
              Hey nuthugger, swallow that man's gravy from your master Wildher and go back hiding to your hometown Alabama like a good little fangirl you are haha what a pathetic balls licker you are

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                That senior citizen is younger than Pov and Wlad.
                I am not buying that Caban age

Comment

Povetkin is actually a vey skilled, crafty fighter. He's just far smaller to the two guys who beat him. He was holding his own against AJ. I don't know what the scorecards said, but could've even been in the lead.

Comment

How is Ortiz better? And don't u dare say it's the eye test before u watch a video of him against Scott and Dave Allen

Comment

He has a better resume than Ortiz. Fat old Kong wouldn’t have the stamina to go the distance with him.

On that note—no HW is really all that good today. Even the Klitschko brothers weren’t all that great from a technical perspective. They had a substantial size advantage during their reigns. Just like Wilder amd AJ.

Comment

Working...
                      X