Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Drops, Stops Alexander Povetkin in Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Halama86 View Post
    Povetkin is better than Ortiz.
    I disagree. Ortiz is the stronger, more durable and bigger puncher of the two.

Comment

• He beat up on a bum, Price had this bum dazed, PLEASE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Ortiz is too strong for Povetkin. He will knock him out even sooner and faster than Joshua. However, I will comment on this though. Joshua definitely got a real scare in there from the old man tonight. If only he had Ortiz' legs, power and chin. Joshua would have been in some real serious trouble. Ortiz would have stopped him.

You're delusional and you're whispering sweet nothings to yourself. Povetkin would take out ortiz like he did in the amateurs. Tailor made for povetkin

Comment

• Originally posted by Drewp4p View Post
          Ortiz >povetkin boxing skills and ability.
          I like Ortiz style and game - he passes the eye test, But who has he beaten ? His biggest win was Bryant Jennings ( who is under-rated but noot great boxer)

Comment

• PEDvetkin was a short Cruiserweight, he had no chance, AJoke is ducking the real competition

Comment

• and then, there were three

two of whom face up in December

Joshua vs the Wilder/Fury winner is for all the marbles

Comment

• Pod working is Miles ahead of Ortiz in everything related to boxing.
                It's not debatable.

Comment

• Anyone have issues with the DAZN stream? Did the whole free trial thing & it was virtually unwatchable with the pauses & buffering bs.

Comment

• I'd love to see Fury beat Wilder, but I'd prefer to see AJ fight Wilder - the optics are just way better.

Two gunslingers, two beasts that can be hurt. What's not to love about that match up?

POPCORN!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rr00676 View Post
                      That round of applause for eddie hearn
                      it's a British tradition - pantomime. Look it up. Eddie is the'villain'

Comment

Working...
                      X