Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin a Little Angry Vegas Favors The House Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    You damn right Sanchez now on his knees begging GGG don't fire me for telling the truth after the fight. I promise I'll lie and tell everyone you won and that it was my game plan to run and jab after begging for Mexican Style. I'm sorry for sucking Canelo off after he beat you up
    What happen to Abel facing it like a man after the fight? lol I thought he "didnt want to follow GGG down a dark path"?

Comment

In case anyone didn't catch these videos their funny as sh

Heres RJJ saying ggg deserved to lose because of getting backed & bullied all night.

Heres Abel Sanchez admitting defeat(I got other vids in Spanish where he admitted more & said Canelo deserved the W after that amazing show.

Heres Ward saying"Canelo dominated ggg"

Heres Abel before the fight telling off a reporter 4 saying the truth"after rewatching 1st fight 4x,Canelo didn't run AT ALL,& he landed more body shots" abel snapped & pulled rank on reporter then claims Canelo didn't land hardly any body shots on ggg in 1st fight & reporter says "yes he did" so abel got angry & goes on to say ggg will heavily outland to the body supposedly "again"

Heres Spence/Charlo etc. Saying ggg deserved to lose

Heres where Stephen A contradicts everything from Ward video above & where Atlas loses control while demonstrating yet again what a great "white" hoper he truly is,Atlas lost all credibility when few yrs back he was claiming Lomas #1 p4p for beating a few overmatched fighters & losing to 1 in a short ass Only wbo career(Arum basically owns WBO & bought lomas 1st belt),Atlas is the most biased clown in sports

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
        What happen to Abel facing it like a man after the fight? lol I thought he "didnt want to follow GGG down a dark path"?
        He's a fraud. Want more you want me to say. Tried to honorable and gracious after the fight instead of a sore loser baby like GGG. Now he knows GGG about to fire him so he is morphing back into a sock puppet for GGG to keep his job.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Heres Abel before the fight telling off a reporter 4 saying the truth"after rewatching 1st fight 4x,Canelo didn't run AT ALL,& he landed more body shots" abel snapped & pulled rank on reporter then claims Canelo didn't land hardly any body shots on ggg in 1st fight & reporter says "yes he did" so abel got angry & goes on to say ggg will heavily outland to the body supposedly "again"

Hilarious that he dismisses him by saying "you're the writers we're the fighters"

But not they hanging on the writers scorecards.

Comment

it reminds me of austin trout, the guy admitted canelo was the better fighter that night, but after going home and watching forums and social media crybabies then changes his tune... oh well, abel being abel...

Comment

That video with Able snapping on the reporter is hilarious all the shyt they said and lived up to NONE of it.

Sanchez: people keep asking why GGG didn't throw any body shots it's because Canelo ran you have to be in range. (this is when he was promising the onslaught of body shots ending with a KO to the liver he called the Ginger Snap)

GGG: Canelo ran, fight me Mexican Style. If he stands he's getting knocked out.

Canelo shows up Mexican style bullied his azzz and GGG threw LESS body shots then the first place with Canelo in his kitchen drinking the koolaid out the container leaving his back wash in it, eating all GGG's cold cuts and then smacking his girl on the azzz total disrespect and GGG ain't do shyt but back up and jab. All I know is GGG and fraud camp can't even say Mexican Style again after getting his face rearranged Mexican Style.

Those Mexican Style comments and how he got punked Mexican style is why he ran out the ring like a bytch without talking. He knew the question was coming from Max. LMAO
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-21-2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I think able initially thought it was a draw as Ggg didn't do what Abel planned to military precision. Abel took that personally so gave Nell credit.
                But in hindsight realises Ggg did what he thought best and adapted accordingly and did what Nell allowed him to. Which was control distance, create space to box his head off.
                Last edited by hugh grant; 09-21-2018, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  yet again what a great "white" hoper he truly is,Atlas lost all credibility when few yrs back he was claiming Lomas #1 p4p for beating a few overmatched fighters & losing to 1 in a short ass Only wbo career(Arum basically owns WBO & bought lomas 1st belt),Atlas is the most biased clown in sports
                  Atlas claimed Loma was p4p #1 I think after Walters which was fairly common and has been proven right if we go off all media outlets that have p4p lists. Even Spence who's shown to be as prejudiced and anti-white as you appear to be acknowledge Loma is the best p4p.

How did he "buy" the first belt? He dominated Russell who a number of people were very, very high on. He earned that victory with a dominating performance over a very promising fighter who proved his worth when he got another title shot.

Loma has a WBA belt which he won from Linares. Everyone ha fought overmatched opponents. Boxing these days is mostly elite guys vs. overmatched opponents but Loma has fought the fights the fans demanded (many choosing against him in) and has been very successful. It's wrong to dismiss him due to color or because you perceive another guy likes him for that same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    That video with Able snapping on the reporter is hilarious all the shyt they said and lived up to NONE of it.

Sanchez - people keep asking why GGG didn't throw any body shots it's because Canelo ran you have to be in range.

GGG: Canelo ran, fight me Mexican Style. If he stands he's getting knocked out.

Canelo shows up Mexican style bullied his azzz and GGG threw LESS body shots then the first place with Canelo in his kitchen drinking the koolaid out the container leaving his back wash in it, eating all GGG's cold cuts and then smacking his girl on the azzz total disrespect and GGG ain't do shyt but back up and jab. All I know is GGG and fraud camp can't even say Mexican Style again after getting his face rearranged Mexican Style.

Those Mexican Style comments and how he got punked Mexican style is why he ran out the ring like a bytch without talking. He knew the question was coming from Max. LMAO

This is all that needs to be seen to show ggg knew he legitimately lost. I said the same thing after seeing him pull a broner(at least broner got kod & did that). GGG was embarrassed af about having bītched out & backing up all night jabbing & weakly attempting to box; he was embarrassed about fighting the exact style him & his trainer claimed for ages "don't win fights,& is boring thats not bigdrama show thats not real Mexican,he fights like fake mexican" Ggg knew his face was fcked up & your absolutely right he knew Kellerman was going to bįtch him out.

Comment

But you knew this prior to the first fight.. Y'all said you had yo ko canelo to win... Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X