Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin a Little Angry Vegas Favors The House Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Except beat GGG decisively. That seems to be beyond him. But hey .. the old champ will be even older next time they meet. Maybe he'll manage it then.
    It dont matter if he won by a point or ten points. The fact is Canelo won and that's what matters!
    That's all there is to it!

Comment

His face was red, he was backing up all night, he didn't knock Canelo out..

10-2 Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Except beat GGG decisively. That seems to be beyond him. But hey .. the old champ will be even older next time they meet. Maybe he'll manage it then.
        "If Canelo stands with GGG he get's knocked out no doubt" - GGG and his entire fanbase.

Now you crying making excuses about "jabs...really?...jabs...we here talking about jabs...not the knockout...not the knockout...we talking jabs..." - my best Allen Iverson voice.

Comment

GGG should ask himself how a shorter slow footed fighter with shorter reach could outbox him for at least 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
            Yes it's beyond tedious.

I just hope they don't have a third fight.
            Yeah and just look. Fast forward an hour and look at the posts and some posters. One of the usual suspects (a guy fixated on Mayweather-Pacquaio, GGG and Joshua/Wilder and always hateful) is wasting his day and spamming the forum.

I wish we had a separate place her for such "fans".

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              These comments are all Sanchez publically begging GGG to not fire him after he ALREADY on tape telling GGG he losing and after the fight said GGG didn't win and was swinging from Canelo's dyck. Must suck GGG fans that Sanchez is Canelo's number 1 fan and told the world GGG ran from a Mexican Style fight and that it wasn't part of their game plan. If GGG would of only listened to me we would of won Sanchez said. Now he doing whatever he can so GGG doesn't can him. LMAO
              So much for Abel being a man and facing it after the fight? So much for Abel "didnt want to follow GGG down a dark path"? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                He didn't want none. Got bytch azzz paulie saying he didn't lay on the ropes so Canelo didn't back him up and punk him? The phuk you talking about even Sanchez admitted they knew and prepared for Canelo to come forward their game plan wasn't to back up like a bytch letting Canelo **** on you to the body and rearrange your face. I just want to know when did GGG go from the killer Mexican Style to the bytch Nothing But Jabs Style? Second fight in a row he got murked by power shots. You the killer the little man 2 fights in a row outlands you in power shots, body shots, higher connect rate, phuked up your face worse in both fights...but jabs make up landing just 6 body shots? And tapping out a Mexican Style fight to the SMALLER GUY after asking and begging for a Mexican Style fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Lmao,notice how gggstans who been talking so much sht for so long & used to post clips of gggawd destroying the house arrest wades of boxing; Suddenly they have stuck to cryin robbery without posting any clips of gggawd destroying ginger bum who "was going to get kod without his peds,esp. if he doesn't run" Abel Sanchez was ready to beat a reporter up before the fight 4 telling him :"after 4x watching the 1st fight,Canelo didn't run,& what are you going to do about body work because ggg didn't go to the body in 1st fight" sanchez then says"Canelo wasn't landing any body shots in the 1st fight" reporter:"yes he did,he landed a lot" ,Abel:"well out of desperation doesn't count,were gonna go to the body & ko him with a body shot we call it a ginger snap"

then in the fight ggg landed 2 less bodyshots than 1st fight on a canelo who was bumrushing him all night long.

Then in the fight ggg "RAN",I been getting flamed on by gggstans for yrs for saying ggg doesn't fight true Mexican style,& HE RAN
                  Last edited by kushking; 09-21-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
                    So much for Abel being a man and facing it after the fight? So much for Abel "didnt want to follow GGG down a dark path"? LOL!
                    You damn right Sanchez now on his knees begging GGG don't fire me for telling the truth after the fight. I promise I'll lie and tell everyone you won and that it was my game plan to run and jab after begging for Mexican Style. I'm sorry for sucking Canelo off after he beat you up

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Yeah and just look. Fast forward an hour and look at the posts and some posters. One of the usual suspects (a guy fixated on Mayweather-Pacquaio, GGG and Joshua/Wilder and always hateful) is wasting his day and spamming the forum.

I wish we had a separate place her for such "fans".
                      Why come in the thread if you don't like it? FFS. It's not rocket science. With your phaggoty swipes, but only to the guys that support fighters you don't like. Don't act like you're better than anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X