Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin a Little Angry Vegas Favors The House Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Exactly after that sore loser bolted out the ring skipping the interview because his face was broken and he knew the question Max was coming with is why did you ask for Mexican Style then run from a Mexican Style fight to box and jab. So he did the bytch move and bailed. Then showed up at the press conference and hid behind his translator. If he thought he won he screams bloody robbery to Max and shows up to the press conference acting like big dyck willy instead he showed up looking like a timid **** victim who could no longer speak english LMAO

ahaha

Comment

• Of course, they are going to favor the house fighter. It's sports politics and the way of the world. All the $millions of dollars Canelo generate for that local economy.

They have a vested interest in keeping him winning since Floyd is now semi-retired. It was the main reason why they only gave him a six month suspension to expire just in time for the rematch as opposed to a lifetime ban for popping twice for Clenbuterol.

GGG should have gone in there and took care of business by knocking him out and taking the decision out of the three official judges' scorecards.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        This is what I'm worried about. Not just the judges, but the ref can also do his bit to give the home fighter an advantage. Wilder can't fight on the inside. Fury can. But will he be allowed to, or will the ref jump in and call a break every time Fury gets in close?
        So now that we're talking about a British fighter, fighting in America now you're worried? I remember A Russian fighter out boxing, Sounders, Beltran beating the Shït out of Burns, Joshua getting fights stopped prematurely etc etc. OH the Irony and hypocrisy!

Comment

• Originally Posted by chrisJS
          Yeah and just look. Fast forward an hour and look at the posts and some posters. One of the usual suspects (a guy fixated on Mayweather-Pacquaio, GGG and Joshua/Wilder and always hateful) is wasting his day and spamming the forum.

I wish we had a separate place her for such "fans".
          Why come in the thread if you don't like it? FFS. It's not rocket science. With your phaggoty swipes, but only to the guys that support fighters you don't like. Don't act like you're better than anyone.

Hahahaha you just smoothly double Bïtch slapped this POS casual LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Atlas claimed Loma was p4p #1 I think after Walters which was fairly common and has been proven right if we go off all media outlets that have p4p lists. Even Spence who's shown to be as prejudiced and anti-white as you appear to be acknowledge Loma is the best p4p.

How did he "buy" the first belt? He dominated Russell who a number of people were very, very high on. He earned that victory with a dominating performance over a very promising fighter who proved his worth when he got another title shot.

Loma has a WBA belt which he won from Linares. Everyone ha fought overmatched opponents. Boxing these days is mostly elite guys vs. overmatched opponents but Loma has fought the fights the fans demanded (many choosing against him in) and has been very successful. It's wrong to dismiss him due to color or because you perceive another guy likes him for that same reason.
            Agreed Loma is the #1 PBP but Atlas saying Golovkin won 10 rounds out of 12? he went fully ******ed, he is worse than Adelaide Bird, but he knows he spoke Sïht the week leading to the fight, saying Canelo was to small without the juice, and almost swear he was gonna get KO, that mother Phuker knows hw was dead wrong with his accusations. As Canelo probed him wrong, so he took another approach to the fight instead of the PEDs accusation fiasco to save face, Atlas is a Jack@ss who lacks credibility.

Comment

• Let Clembutenelo fight the top fighters in the division: Charlo, Saunders or Andrade. Forget about the Lemiux or Spence of the world. Let GGG fight for retirement money overseas (Japan and Europe) and frak the USA. No need for a trilogy GGG beat red balls twice!

Comment

• Canelo won point blank

Comment

• If I were to grade the performance of each fighter I’d give Canelo an A- and GGG a C+. In my opinion GGG is just too old couldn’t pull the trigger in the first half of the fight but got better once the younger man got tired.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    This is what I'm worried about. Not just the judges, but the ref can also do his bit to give the home fighter an advantage. Wilder can't fight on the inside. Fury can. But will he be allowed to, or will the ref jump in and call a break every time Fury gets in close?
                    Shut up. Put your account on the line. I like Fury he is a great fighter with the right attitude to fight the best available.

With that said I put my account vs your account Fury doesn't get robbed by judges. He will get KO'd. Do you want that bet?

I know you don't so shut up

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      people forget about the wilder ortiz cards cause wilder got the stoppage but the fix was in for that one. theres no way fury is ruining wilders payday with joshua, looks as if finkel is trying to negotiate it already.

Put your account on the line then. Fury will not get robbed he will get stopped. If you disagree shut your f@ggot ass up and put your account on the line?

Do you accept the bet? If not shut your hoe ass up

Comment

Working...
                      X