Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did Floyd Beat Maidana and Castillo? Power punches count more right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    this was even more laughable.

the clenelo fanboys have to admit Floyd has at least 2 L's on his record right?
    I didn't feel Maidana beat him either time but Castillo definitely whupped on Floyd (the first time they fought)

Comment

You guys are over emotional about this sh*!.

This is a "business" first that operates in sports betting.

Madaina chased Floyd all over that ring that night and scared the crap out of Floyd Sr. but the "Vegas Cash Cow" will not be beat by a club fighter from South America.
      Canelo is the current cash cow and he's not lossing to a 37 year old fighter from Western Europe.

As poor Ted Atlas was going nuts about the other night just
      .............."follow the money"..................

This is not new it's gone on for EVER!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        how many scenarios will gggee fans try to bring up to make this loss look better? it was a close fight that he lost. I felt he wont the first fight, this one was very close get over it gee wiz.
        I agree that other fights have nothing to do with the GGG vs Canelo fight but it's not just GGG fans who think he won. It the big majority of fans and the media who think GGG won. Just because it was a close fight doesn't mean everyone will just shut up and get over it if they think the wrong guy won the close fight. Most boxing fans be they GGG fans, Canelo fans or neutrals will not remain silent if they disagree with a close decision. How quiet were the guys who thought Garcia beat Porter?

Comment

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
          As a Floyd fan, I say you propose a valid argument. I think Floyd beat Maidana, and lost to Castillo the first time. I don't know if either Canelo or GGG won the rematch, I had it a draw. As for their first fight, I scored 7 rounds for GGG.
          I had the first Madaina fight a draw and a clear Mayweather win the first Castillo fight. You had Floyd up 5-1 halfway through the fight and then he dominated either the 9th or the 10th and won another round pretty clearly too.

Comment

emotional argument.

still 0 logic and critical thinking from the Floyd side. is it that hard?
            How?

Floyd-Castillo 1
            Floyd-Maidana 1
            Canelo-GGG 2

All 3 were close either way fights.

So you using them as examples means what?

Like I said, if Floyd lost those fights no one would have cried robbery like you GGG fans are crying about.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
              I didn't feel Maidana beat him either time but Castillo definitely whupped on Floyd (the first time they fought)
              what rounds did you give Castillo?

Comment

boxing is scored by rounds..so post your scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  You don't think Floyd fans would have complained if the judges scored the fight for maidana?
                  Possibly fanboys but in reality you could easily argue Maidana beat Floyd the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    GGG lost man, no matter how many threads you make he lost and Floyd is undefeated and an ATG...
                    GGG lost and no amount of threads will change that. GGG won in the court of public opinion and cleverly putting GGG's head on Broner's body won't ever change that either. This will be remembered forever by most as another home town decision Canelo really lost.

Comment

this was even more laughable.

the clenelo fanboys have to admit Floyd has at least 2 L's on his record right?
                      Yeah, if you are claiming Canelo-GGG was a clear win based on jabs meaning nothing you don't have a leg to stand on here since Castillo landed more power shots as Floyd threw.

Had that fight been scored correctly I think a lot of the Floyd fanboys wouldn't even be fans of him by now since most of the one's on this site sound like they started watching him around 2006/2007. The loss would have put many off.

Floyd-Maidana I was much closer. I watched it twice (live and the next day) and felt Maidana won. He certainly won six rounds so a draw was conceivable but Maidana out hustled him.

Comment

Working...
                      X