Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux on Canelo: I'll Be The Underdog, I Can Surprise Everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    He's saying GGG beat Canelo twice then says Canelo doesn't want a real challenge. Brilliant stuff.
    Imma laugh at you too if you agree with that fool! 😂
    No point in me even discussing anything with you if you gonna keep being a hater... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      HAHAHA looks like he's gonna pay up??? Have him wipe his tears on the $$$ before he sends it. And then send him a Get Well Card!
      Well if he does then he's a man of his word.
      But I still don't see why he thinks the decision is bullshet? 🤔🤔

Comment

I dont mind this fight

Comment

The only way I would watch this fight is if Canelo fought like he did against GGG.

Comment

Styles makes fights and I think David Lemuiex beats Canelo just because of their style

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              yeah, because those are similar scenarios right? Damn you're a ******. Ggg had less than a month to find an opponent after Canelo got caught using peds. You want Canelo to pick lemieux with several months to spare? (we all know he won't be really fighting in December). Why won't he pick a young top fighter in their prime? Matter of facts, who is the last top fighter who was still in their 20s that Canelo fought? I'll wait.
              Your a fkn MORON! He could of fought Sergiy and kept his belt but didnt want that risk.

When he fights Charlo next year close you fkn account.

Comment

Nah, please no. I think canelo does need a little break from tough fights doe, the issue is no one is going to give him a break because he fought Khan and smith prior to GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Well if he does then he's a man of his word.
                  But I still don't see why he thinks the decision is bullshet? ����
                  Easy! Because he was wrong and worst of all hes paying for his mistake.

Comment

I want to see this fight, I think Canelo out classes him. But still want to see it. If Canelo fights smart it's an easy night but if he wants to stand and trade he still wins but makes it hard on himself. would be the heaviest guy he ever fought and i dont see him KO Lemieux.

Comment

Lemieux got stopped a couple of times, and outboxed. Please don't make this fight. Canelo would beat him so easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X