Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux on Canelo: I'll Be The Underdog, I Can Surprise Everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    🤣 I'm just gonna laugh at you for my this idiotic comment... 😂
    He's saying GGG beat Canelo twice then says Canelo doesn't want a real challenge. Brilliant stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
      not only that,but those fights are bigger than a fight with lemiuex,therefore more time to promote the fight,plus this was a camp where canelo really trained hard and the fight itself was a hard one,lots of punches landed,it wouldn't be wise for him and doesn't make sense to make a big fight in three months from now after a tough fight where he also got cut,i would rather see him face charlo in may,maybe ggg against saunders and fi canelo wins face the winner of those two in sept
      If GGG got to fight a retired Vanes NO one should have a problem with Lemeuix.

Comment

Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
        Ugh... please no. Lemieux has shown he would have zero chance of winning... a waste of time for all of us. Put him in with Danny Jacobs (like they would ever take that risk).
        Jacobs got his own problems right now. I give Sergiy a 50/50 chance. I actually think Sergiy is going to win for some reason??? Don't know why?

Comment

Canelo will beat Lemieux inside 9 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            🤣 I'm just gonna laugh at you for my this idiotic comment... 😂
            HAHAHA looks like he's gonna pay up??? Have him wipe his tears on the $$$ before he sends it. And then send him a Get Well Card!

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
              What up?? Want your $?? I thought the decision was trash again, but it is what it is.

Comment

This fight can't happen lemieux is garbage surely he dosent deserve the big fight after beating a fighter like spike who at best is British title level Canelo got to rematch triple G or Saunders or charlo

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  why is alvarez fighting the left overs of GGG and BJS ? because he lost to GGG twice and is afraid to take on a real challenge like BJS charlo or danny jacobs and is looking for a soft cash out "fight"
                  I guess i missed the part where this fight was announced already.

Comment

Canelo absolutely demolishes Lemieux. Lmao I remember GGG fans saying Lemuiex would knock Canelo out like a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      thank you for your consideration during this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X