Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux on Canelo: I'll Be The Underdog, I Can Surprise Everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    WTF you serious?? Why was it trash again?? You dont think it was a close fight that either fighter could have won?
    it definitely was a close fight and thought Canelo fought much better than the first time. Still felt ggg won more rounds but beating Canelo on the scorecards, especially in a close fight, just doesn't happen.

Comment

Let's look at the facts:

1: Lemieux is never going to win on points so needs a knockout

2: Golovkin failed to knock out Canelo, and Golovkin is a much better boxer than Lemieux

3. Therefore a Lemieux victory is impossible;

4. Therefore there's no point in this matchup.

Beating a garbage fighter like O'Sullivan doesn't suddenly make him legit again and certainly doesn't set him up for a super fight against the newly crowned lineal and unified middleweight champion. Give Charlo the shot instead.

Comment

I agree with Snoop Dog.

What can David do, to improve has a fighter?

Comment

David is a one trick pony. He needs to get a new trainer. Maybe get a regional belt and work his way back up. His loses are bad loses.

Comment

Originally posted by wesk81 View Post
            I want to see this fight, I think Canelo out classes him. But still want to see it. If Canelo fights smart it's an easy night but if he wants to stand and trade he still wins but makes it hard on himself. would be the heaviest guy he ever fought and i dont see him KO Lemieux.
            You "think" Cinnamon outclasses Lemieux? That's like saying, "I think Sunday is the day after Saturday."

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Your a fkn MORON! He could of fought Sergiy and kept his belt but didnt want that risk.

When he fights Charlo next year close you fkn account.
              a moron is the one who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. And don't blame a typo for that because you do it all the time. You just have the grammar of a 3rd grader. A moron is the one who lost a bet and his wife as a result of it. A moron is the one who blatantly avoided answering my question of naming just 1 elite fighter in their 20s that Canelo fought. Hold this L you cuckold.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                a moron is the one who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. And don't blame a typo for that because you do it all the time. You just have the grammar of a 3rd grader. A moron is the one who lost a bet and his wife as a result of it. A moron is the one who blatantly avoided answering my question of naming just 1 elite fighter in their 20s that Canelo fought. Hold this L you cuckold.
                Like I give a fuk about grammar on this site. Like I said before your ALL talk! You never back up sht you say. Your a front runner. And youre always WRONG. Just bet the opposite of who you pick for the win.

Comment

Easy! Because he was wrong and worst of all hes paying for his mistake.
                  you always have some **** to say huh? I don't have to pay if I didn't want to. Can't nobody force me. But I reached out to him to keep my word. Why don't you mind your business and stop nut riding my convo.

Comment

Like I give a fuk about grammar on this site. Like I said before your ALL talk! You never back up sht you say. Your a front runner. And youre always WRONG. Just bet the opposite of who you pick for the win.
                    I know way more about boxing than you ever could whether we're talking knowledge or actual in ring experience. And for the record, I don't bet. I like to keep my money. Even if I did lose a bet , my wife wouldn't leave if I lost like yours did. Yours was probably just looking for an excuse to get out because your pipe game was weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Great fight to make before the GGG trilogy

War LeMule!
                      Agreed... Not like Charlo would take the challenge anyway..

Comment

Working...
                      X