Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLC View Post
    This is insane. How can one call a fight that was THAT close a robbery. It was a close fight in a sport where JUDGING is subjective. He lost by 1 round on 2 cards. You don’t agree w the decision ? Ok. Fine. You call it a robbery and ignore the outcome to create your own narrative? That’s a bit much.

Pacquiao Bradley I was a robbery. Alexander v Matthysse was a robbery. He’ll, I can even ride w Golovkin Canelo I being a robbery.

This was simply a close fight which I think Canelo CLEARLY won. He won the rematch in the same fashion that GGG won the first fight. Coming forward and pushing the pace. He came to the press conference w no shades on. ggg had his Versace’s on deck. ggg lost. It’s cool. It was a great fight and he’s still a great fighter. Let’s move on.
    Shut the hell up. Robbery is when not 1 judge said GGG won, and 2 actually said Canelo won 7 rounds. 7!!!! Are you kidding me

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post
      And this shows it was a very even fight. But Jermall, Munguia and Lemieux all want that fight and WARD hates Golovkin so take 4 off at least.
      How can you probe this gentlemen hate triple Bytch? you talking out of your @ss as usual.

Comment

• the winner is the guy who could not get his game going, and got his face all lumped up

no, wait..... that sounds fkn ******ed

the winner is obviously the other guy..... the guy who COULD get his game going, and DID NOT get his face all lumped up

Comment

• Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
          Shut the hell up. Robbery is when not 1 judge said GGG won, and 2 actually said Canelo won 7 rounds. 7!!!! Are you kidding me
          Yea. I mean, thats as close of a fight as you can have without being a draw, right? 7-5 is literally as close as you can get without a draw.

And why do mfers have to get so pissy? WTF are you telling me to shut up for? Im talking boxing moron. If you dont like it, turn off your station.

Comment

• Golovkin-Canelo 2 - Golovkin Hurt By Body Shot

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post

Looks like Canelo won. And also the Joshua fight tomorrow and football Sunday. All sports weekend. Muhahahaha

Comment

• It's actually quite surprising to read a few comments in regards to the Euro commentators because that's the commentary I had to listen to. The bias was strong, even during rounds that Canelo clearly won.

GGG won the first fight, Canelo won the second. Bring on the third...

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  the winner is the guy who could not get his game going, and got his face all lumped up

no, wait..... that sounds fkn ******ed

the winner is obviously the other guy..... the guy who COULD get his game going, and DID NOT get his face all lumped up

Im with Breadman on saying Canelo won 6-7 rounds and GGG 5-6. So a draw was good but 7-5 is how I scored it. I thought Canelo was gonna knock him out in the early rounds but GGG showed that ATG Chin...And came back!!! Props to GGG too bad his prime was when the MW division was Dog Sht on top of more Sht. Kurbsidze, Tureno, Blanco, Gimpy Heiland, Wade were #1's.
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 09-22-2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                    He is a Hall of famer of course, but he is not an ATG

He's not a Hall of Famer. His best win is squeaking by Daniel Jacobs. His 20 MW title defenses are irrelevant. Ottke had 21 title defenses at SMW. Michalczewski had 23 title defenses at LHW. Neither are HOFers.

Comment

• I wondered how this thread got to 41 pages.

Now I see that 20 pages are just this sad case loser J.Razor posting the same inane, repetitive garbage.

The odds were well off on this fight. I got Canelo Alvarez decision at $3.35 and his mainline at $2.50. I can't believe he was such a significant underdog.

I cleaned up on this fight so I'm happy with the verdict. Canelo brought the fight to GGG and landed some beastly blows. He deserves credit for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X