Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To become a champion you have to BEAT a champion. GGG took last 5 rounds and had good rounds in the middle of the fight. Another ROBERRY!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      What utter garbage you do post! Canelo didn't break GGG face - the worst injury either guy had was the inch and a half long cut over Canelo's eye - Abel didn't fall on his knees, and yes Canelo did do everything this year .. including failing 2 PED tests, in case you forgot.
      Hate to do this but he was clean for the rematch.

With the “smaller physique and neck” to match, according to some.

Comment

lampley has been a cancer on the sport for more than 15 years now. his ability to perpetually fuk up a fight sequence and miss the relevant punches has turned me completely off to him. i cannot get it up anymore with him at the mic.

time to cut him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Notice how they never say I was rooting for Canelo but GGG should of won??? Because they were ROOTING for GGG and Canelo broke their heart so now the SALTY fuks got to make up some BS to help them sleep at night.

Fuk I just read one so called "expert" say judges should be allowed to see the stats before picking winners and use replays??? They act like ALL punches are equal. Numbers do not tell a story

Another RTARD suggested Open Scoring??? LMFAO...
          Jesus H Christ .. cut the whinging and whining fella!

I'm struggling to even imagine what kind of emotional state you would be in if the judges had given Golovkin the nod instead of Canelo in a fight that close!

Comment

Casual boxing fans are more likely to judge a match like they would judge 2 guys fighting in the middle of the street. It needs to be stressed much more that fights are scored in 3 minute frames.

As for Lampley's transcript, I can't speak for everyone, but it read like a biased piece of drivel to me. That Ali comparison was plain disrespectful.

Comment

How Barrera won against Ward

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                This is just like the Ward - Kovalev aftermath... Just wait until the next edition of The Fight Game, and watch Lampley sh^t all over Canelo's win. I don't know what is with HBO and their obvious bias toward E European guys. I was pulling for GGG hard
                in both fights, and I can honestly say I thought he one the first one, but lost the second. ONE SCORECARD going the opposite way, and you have a different outcome. How can anyone claim robbery???
                Yup and ALSO exactly what happened and caused HBO to lose Mayweather at his height. HBO got on some fanboy shyt and got in the middle of the Floyd/Manny negotiations. Took sides in that shyt and let it bleed out in how they started covering Floyd every fight trashing him discrediting him and bitter because fighters weren't beating him in the ring. So they tried to beat him outside the ring all while the coverage for Manny was total opposite he was their white knight.

Let fighters handle their own negotiations and just be unbias covering their fights. Instead they tried to put their fingers on the scale to control the narrative. Floyd finally got tired of it and bolted HBO. Canelo is definitely bouncing now. They have been openly rooting for GGG and putting their finger on the scale to trash Canelo because they built GGG up to a killer and the hero and tried to make Canelo the villain. The story didn't go along with their fairy tale ending of the hero knocking out and destroying the villain. So now since Canelo whooped GGG in the ring and GGG couldn't beat him here comes HBO and the media trying to beat Canelo for GGG outside the ring. That ain't how it works. Canelo is now the hugest star with the biggest win and he a free agent he can go anywhere with every network willing to pay him whatever he wants. It's time to leave HBO let them keep making excuses for GGG as he keeps taking L's and has bad performances. History will show this was HBO's downfall and Canelo will only be vindicated. Just like Floyd was
                Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-20-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Personally, I think that is the smartest fight I have ever seen Canelo fight. It was a balance of everything.
                  I agree. I didn't think Canelo had it in him to fight like that.

I thought it was too close to call but Canelo did a lot more to win than Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    Hate to do this but he was clean for the rematch.

With the “smaller physique and neck” to match, according to some.
                    These 2 links should shed some light on how VADA testing is sensitive enough to detect 1 molecule of drugs & how Mexico is rampant with clen in most the meat,& how athletes from around the world have popped dirty when there despite having no benefits to be gained in respective sports & also due to the FACT that :

Clen won't have any muscle building effects in humans.
                    All the studies showing it are based on livestoc which
                    have beta 4 receptors, humans don't have them at
                    all...here is an excerpt "anabolism happens specifically
                    when the beta2 receptor stops working. At that point,
                    the beta3 increases and causes the anabolic effect
                    through insulin mechanisms. Since humans, again,
                    have either very little or no beta-3 receptors, there is no
                    chance of this anabolic effect. Just another of the
                    studies where everyone assumed that what works in
                    animals must work in humans."

http://www.espn.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=4329491

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...is-summer.html

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      yea, HBO can probably kiss Canelo's ass goodbye now
                      The Modern Day Muhammad Ali???? Putting him in the same sentence with B-Hop was bad enough, but Ali??? COME...ON...SON!!! BLASPHEMY!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X