Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Lampley and Lederman and GGG fans be like

Looks about right

Comment

Lampley is a clown

Comment

When you run out of the ring CRYING you know you lost.

Comment

GGG couldn't beat canelo in the ring so the media has to try and beat canelo for him. Lampley should be ashamed of himself. This type of BS is what lost them mayweather in the first place. They were bitter everyone kept losing and kept trying to spin the narrative and throw dirt on him because fighters couldn't beat him. They built Pacman up to be the hero and had to trash Floyd to be the villain instead of just staying out of it and calling fights neutral. Now they build GGG up to something he not and he ain't winning these fights so you cry and throw dirt on the winner because you can't admit you were wrong about GGG. They dragged Canelo through the mud all year and he did EVERYTHING they asked stood toe to toe Mexican Style bullied the bully broke his face made his loud mouth trainer drop on his knees praising Canelo and trashing his own fighter.

I bet Canelo bolts HBO after this just like Mayweather did. Horrible sign when HBO tries to put their thumb on the scale because the guy they wanted to win got phuked up lost and ran out the ring like sore loser bytch.

Comment

GGG couldn't beat canelo in the ring so the media has to try and beat canelo for him. Lampley should be ashamed of himself. This type of BS is what lost them mayweather in the first place. They were bitter everyone kept losing and kept trying to spin the narrative and throw dirt on him because fighters couldn't beat him. Now they build GGG up to something he not and he ain't winning these fights so you cry and throw dirt on the winner because you can't admit you were wrong about GGG. They dragged Canelo through the mud all year and he did EVERYTHING they asked stood toe to toe Mexican Style bullied the bully broke his face made his loud mouth trainer drop on his knees praising Canelo and trashing his own fighter.

I bet Canelo bolts HBO after this just like Mayweather did. Horrible sign when HBO tries to put their thumb on the scale because the guy they wanted to win got phuked up lost and ran out the ring like sore loser bytch.
            Notice how they never say I was rooting for Canelo but GGG should of won??? Because they were ROOTING for GGG and Canelo broke their heart so now the SALTY fuks got to make up some BS to help them sleep at night.

Fuk I just read one so called "expert" say judges should be allowed to see the stats before picking winners and use replays??? They act like ALL punches are equal. Numbers do not tell a story

Another RTARD suggested Open Scoring??? LMFAO...
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 09-20-2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

GGG couldn't beat canelo in the ring so the media has to try and beat canelo for him. Lampley should be ashamed of himself. This type of BS is what lost them mayweather in the first place. They were bitter everyone kept losing and kept trying to spin the narrative and throw dirt on him because fighters couldn't beat him. They built Pacman up to be the hero and had to trash Floyd to be the villain instead of just staying out of it and calling fights neutral. Now they build GGG up to something he not and he ain't winning these fights so you cry and throw dirt on the winner because you can't admit you were wrong about GGG. They dragged Canelo through the mud all year and he did EVERYTHING they asked stood toe to toe Mexican Style bullied the bully broke his face made his loud mouth trainer drop on his knees praising Canelo and trashing his own fighter.

This is just like the Ward - Kovalev aftermath... Just wait until the next edition of The Fight Game, and watch Lampley sh^t all over Canelo's win. I don't know what is with HBO and their obvious bias toward E European guys. I was pulling for GGG hard
              in both fights, and I can honestly say I thought he one the first one, but lost the second. ONE SCORECARD going the opposite way, and you have a different outcome. How can anyone claim robbery???

Comment

As someone described it perfectly in previous threads - Canelo fans are repeating same **** again and again just to silence that unpleasant inner feeling of receiving gift you don't deserve. And I would also like to repeat why. Because difference how rematch was seen by official judges and other sport professionals is just EXTREME

Harold Lederman (HBO Sports): 116-112 Golovkin

Brian Campbell (CBS sports):*116-112 Golovkin

Dan Rafael (ESPN):*114-114 draw

Stephen A. Smith (ESPN):*Golovkin won

Arash Markazi (ESPN):*114-114 draw

Brett Okamoto (ESPN):*114-114 draw

Teddy Atlas - Golovkin won

Salvador Rodríguez (ESPN Mexico):*114-114 draw

Jorge Eduardo Sánchez (ESPN Deportes):*114-114 draw

David Faitelson (ESPN Deportes):*Golovkin won

Eduardo Lamazón (Televisa):*116-112 Golovkin

Gareth A Davies (The Telegraph):*116-112 Golovkin

Josh Peter (USA Today):*115-113 Golovkin

Sports Illustrated:*114-114 draw

Skip Bayless (Fox Sports 1):*Golovkin won

Dylan Hernandez (LA Times):*115-113 Golovkin

Lance Pugmire (LA Times):*114-114 draw

BoxingScene:*114-114 draw

Chris Mannix (Yahoo! Sports):*115-113 Golovkin

Kevin Iole (Yahoo! Sports):*114-114 draw

The Guardian:*116-112 Golovkin

Joe DePaolo (Washington Post):*115-113 Golovkin

Mike Coppinger (Ring Magazine):*114-114 draw

Douglass Fischer (Ring Magazine):*114-114 draw

Mike Baca II (Ring Magazine and Undisputed Champion Network):*115-113 Golovkin

Mike Costello (BBC):*115-113 Golovkin

Steve Bunce (BBC):*114-114 draw

Al Bernstein (Showtime Sports):*Golovkin won

Barry Jones (BT Sport): 116-112 Golovkin

Sherdog.com:*116-112 Golovkin

Jai Bednall (news.com.au):*115-113 Golovkin

Brian Mazique (Forbes):*114-114 draw

Adam Abramowitz (Ring Magazine and SN Boxing):*115-113 Golovkin

Tom Craze (Bad Left Hook):*116-112 Golovkin

Fraser Coffeen (Bloody Elbow):*115-113 Golovkin

Anton Tabuena (Bloody Elbow):*115-113 Golovkin

The Associated Press:*114-114 draw

Adam Caparell (Complex Sports):*116-112 Golovkin

Bill Simmons (HBO and The Ringer):*114-114 draw

Steven Muehlhausen (Sporting News):*116-112 Golovkin

Andreas Hale (Sporting News):*Golovkin won

Graham Houston (Boxing Monthly):*Canelo won

Michael Montero (MonteroOnBoxing):*115-113 Golovkin

Matt Christie (Boxing News):*115-114 Golovkin

George Willis (New York Post):*114-114 draw

Gary Melo (SportsNet Canada):*Golovkin won

Below The Belt Podcast:*115-113 Golovkin

World Boxing News:*115-113 Golovkin

Jeff Powell (Daily Mail):*116-113 Golovkin

Marcos Villegas (Fight Hub TV):*114-114 draw

Michelle Rosado (Raging Babe):*115-113 Canelo

Michelle Joy Phelps (Behind the Gloves):*115-113 Golovkin

Lennox Lewis:*Golovkin won by 2 rounds

Fight Nights:*115-113 Golovkin

Michael Woods (NYFights.com):*two point edge for Golovkin

Dieter Kurtenbach (San Jose Mercury News and the East Bay Times):*Golovkin won by 3 rounds

Rafael G (the Fight City):*116-112 Golovkin

Jesse Granger (Las Vegas Sun):*115-113 Golovkin

Jerry Izenberg (The NJ Advance Media):*115-113 Golovkin

40 for GGG, 2 for Canelo, 17 Draw

average fan scorecard (1773 fans):*116-113 Golovkin
                Last edited by force.with.us; 09-20-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                  This is just like the Ward - Kovalev aftermath... Just wait until the next edition of The Fight Game, and watch Lampley sh^t all over Canelo's win. I don't know what is with HBO and their obvious bias toward E European guys. I was pulling for GGG hard
                  in both fights, and I can honestly say I thought he one the first one, but lost the second. ONE SCORECARD going the opposite way, and you have a different outcome. How can anyone claim robbery???

Lampley doesn't surprise me with his racist bias anymore,the fact that he is gggs biggest fanboi(along with teddytumtum Atlas)& the fact that he is contradicting everything hes ever said about how a fight should be scored,demonstrates what an unprofessional disgrace he truly is. Everytime he cries robbery in every single canelo fight,is there any coincidence anymore that he doesn't like Canelo? In the 1st fight he cried robbery because Canelo boxed him effectively,so they said he needs to supposedly stand still & let ggg hit him & then he would win. Yet when Canelo walked ggg down & had him "running" & only landing weak jabs like a supposed "brotha style" they stay crying about,now suddenly ggg somehow dominated by doing a piss poor job of the same style Canelo used in 1st fight.

I've said it many times,no surprise those crying robbery HATE canelo,& no surprise most the white commentators are gggs biggest fanbois on suicide watch.

Comment

Wow Limpley just lost my respect

Comment

**** Lampley he's a clown and biased as hell. Salty that the right man won. I wish I can ask him how does he feel about Canelo walking GGG down majority of the fight n beating up his body as well as that face of his. GGG got his off no question but it wasn't enough. Majority of ppl thinkin GGG won has short memory and only judging from the 8th round on, I think that's the round Abel was telling his fighter GGG that he was losing the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X