Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    I gave him what is fair! 17 rounds in the first fight and 39 in the second.
    haha funny! And to think I didnt know you had a sense of humor...I have no problem with your cards at all

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      Lampley is telling the truth.

Fact is G could beat the living H out of Canelo and in Vegas he will ALWAYS Lose the decision.

I was amazed at all who gave him the fight. I was looking at it in terms of a close fight in Vegas. G soundly whipped Canelo in the first fight and was awarded a draw! So what then could one EXPECT if the 2nd was closer????!!!! G was not going to get the decision!

We Live in the Day when RIGHT IS WRONG AND WRONG IS RIGHT.

Those basteereds just kill d the legacy of a great fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
        Got to say it cracked me up... I also ran into this genius here. Leaves me speechless pretty much every time, especially with his uncontrollable and hysterical trademark - "LMFAO".
        There are two mental patients in here . . . the other one isn't hard to figure out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirus View Post
          GGG is the best. GGG won Canelo twice.
          LOL....Keep telling yourself that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
            The problem GGG has is that he's been too dangerous in his prime to get those big names. He was avoided by at least 3 HOF fighters. We know he shd have got the nod in at least one Canelo fight, a guy in his prime. Is he isnt an ATG then neither is Canelo frankly
            Stop the dumb talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              This whole post is a f.ucking lie

HBO was swinging off Canelos nuts the whole fight and the same way they swung off Oscars
              You got that a*s backwards, Nelo gets no credit which he deserves.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDonough View Post
                Boxing scoring is OBJECTIVE. You're just on the outside looking in, you don't know jack shít about it you just repeat what other people say like a parakeet. What the fùck is wrong with you casuals? Learn the sport.

It wasn't close. GGG won convincingly and you can win a close fight convincingly.

There are two kinds of people that think Canelo won: the hater and the fanboy. If you're a true fan of Boxing, GGG won it's simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                  GGG is stronger than Canelo, Threw more punches, landed more punches, yet he was going backwards most of the fight. He was going back because Canelo was landing the harder punches. Not the pity pat jabs.
                  So, by saying that, you admit that GGG won the first fight?

See how that works chief?

Comment

• Originally posted by McDonough View Post
                    Disclaimer: I am NOT a GGG fan.

Why are you replying to everyone in this thread? Haters gonna hate, give me one more so I can put you on ignore. I've been doing this for a while now, I weed the ******s out regularly. You really hosted 2 pics to reply to me, what a tool lmao. You're a desperate lil fella arentcha? Need us to fill that bottomless void :gay:.
                    Ignore list is for the weak & beaten....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                      You got it wrong, it goes something like this: when Canelo was backing up - he outfoxed GGG. When Canelo stood in the pocket - he was the aggressor and won. No matter how you spin it - Canelo is the winner. That's Vegas for you: sometimes a choice between legacy and money. I hope that if they fight, they'll fight the third one in MSG in May. Or how about Russia? Kazakhstan? You know, a more leveled feel to compensate two robberies. Yeah, I'd go with Kasakhstan
                      Nelo got SKILLS that Triple L lacks....LMMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X