Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as I want to hate on Lamps... It's hard for me to hold it against that GOLDEN voice'd angel for too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Lampley is sitting where??
      At home in the corner crying....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        I hate to bring these two up but......

there was ALOT and I mean ALOT of people who thought pacquiao actualy beat mayweather

sooooooo.......

that tells you that MOST of them DKSAB

and also this:

They don’t need to confuse themselves with Compubox numbers and round by round scoring and technical analysis.

really? REALLY?
        People don't like the "villain" winning. It upsets their fairy tale.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          113-115 Golovkin.

If the point you are trying to make is that people have GGG winning a fight that was realistically as close as this fight was by a point, because they don't understand subjective scoring criteria, then I don't know what to say for you.

I respect that you believe canelo won the fight, but you are in the minority in your opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Go ahead Golovkin has his own style
            I don't consider it Mexican style never did.
            Triple L has an UGLY Style. No thanks! LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              This might be my last post on the fight. It was a great fight and lots of respect to both guys. Yes, most people had it for Golovkin based on what I have seen. In my eyes he won both fights. This was close but I just don't see Canelo winning it. I was surprised in my three days in Mexico how many people I talked to who said they thought Golovkin won. I even heard it on the radio on a morning show in Mexicali.

In the end, and I said this well before this fight, if I see a fight I determine my own winner. Sure that doesn't mean crap to anyone but me, so what. I'm never going to be convinced Canelo beat Golovkin. I simply believe his Ws are part of the legacy of corruption that exist in boxing where the playing field is stacked. But that's that.

FOH! LMMFAO!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADGZ View Post
                Question ....why all the hate towards GGG on here? The two fights with Canelo PROVED without a doubt that GGG is an elite fighter he officially came up short BUT he is a cut above the rest....same goes for Canelo hes proved that he's an elite fighter. All this shiate talking and for what!! these two are the best in their division ! Not Canelo or GGG are mediocre or a bum!

Now it's on Charlo, Bjs, and Dervenchenko to prove themselves if they're in the A Class ! Jacob's is a B Fighter for now!
                People are mad cuz the hype job has been exposed more than once, hence Triple L....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                  Look, we already know most of the fans and media believe GGG won.

We also know that most of the fans & media believed that GGG won the first fight as well.

We also know that Canelo will always get favorable scorecards he doesn't deserve in Vegas (Even against Floyd Mayweather, who he lost 11 rounds to).

I scored the fight 116-112, as I had the fight 3-3 after the 6th round and then Golovkin dominating the 2nd half and losing only one, maybe 2 rounds.

But, as more fighters I respect are coming out to say they respect the decision, the more I do.

I'm cool with seeing it as a draw that Canelo won because it was Vegas.

And no, race is not clouding my judgement as I am Black and had no dog in the fight racially.

I will say, I do see some resentment of GGG from a lot of other Black folks. For what? I don't really know.
                  Nelo out boxed Triple L in the 1st fight & beat the "Mexican Style" out of him in the 2nd fight. And I aint African or Mexican. The media has to be investigated cuz the fights were not close. Ya'll are in denial....LMMFAO!

[

Comment

• Originally posted by Yodpayak View Post
                    Most fans had GGG winning the first fight clearly and fans are more divided on this one but still most think GGG wins. Dirty NAtaly Bird stole GGG's money.

[

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Canelo fans 'be like', he just ate a side of a mad Mexican cow raw so he tested positive for PED's

Comment

Working...
                      X