Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Songbird View Post
    and now we have another fight that will endlessly be argued about for years most likely

this one truly is one of those fights tho, its was that close, anyone who saw this more than 1 round either guy is a bit suspect scoring

canelo didnt deserve to lose this one but i dont think golovkin did either, he put in a huge effort last 4 or 5 rounds, what a fight it was, canelo just had that little bit more gas in the tank at the end possibly
    Stop your chirping & we'll let you out the cage....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      I had lil G winning close, but would've accepted a draw. The thing that bothered me was that the two judges that had the scores of 115-113 are the same two that gave alvaroidz the last round. Something fishy about that.
      Even The Money Team had Nelo winning....LOL....It wasn't even close & Nelo did win the 12th.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        Lol why are people crying? All the polls and media scorecards have golovkin winning both fights. Most fighters don't actually score the fights properly round by round as they are drinking,chatting and enjoying themselves etc and not actually judging like the press are. Whether u thought canelo won or not Is irrelevant, the vast majority thought golovkin won both which is all Lampley is saying
        Not so nice try....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Eh who cares, we got a bunch of build up drama and a great night of boxing with an hour and fifteen minutes to get completely trashed before the main event. My guy in this fight lost and I still had more fun that night than I have had in a long time as a fan of the sport. Fk it, call it a draw a win for either man doesn't matter..that fight came down to a literal cvnt hair from swinging either way.
          I have BEEN told you Triple L was a FLOP!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dle View Post
            Fight could have went either way. I saw it being a draw so I’m not mad at the decision. Lampley saw it thru hbo eyes only.
            Well him & ledderman got you to even think it was that close....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by puroylan View Post
              I has GGG 115-113 but it could have gone either way. Clenbutenelo was the aggressor and dictated the fight. I can understand why 2 judges gave it to him. Rubbermatch!
              F that! Nelo beat that boy TWICE. Its time for Jermall vs Triple L.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                GGG won the first fight by a clear margin

This one was a f**king toss up

But if you were to switch the ages of the 2 fighters, it would've been GGG getting both decisions

the sport is first and foremost a business and it's in the best interest of the business to lean towards the younger, more marketable guy who brings in more cash flow
                Nelo outboxed Triple L in the 1st fight & beat the "Mexican Style" out of him in the 2nd fight. If you switch the age Nelo STILL wins. I have BEEN said Triple L was a hype job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                  try watching the 2 fights instead of summarising them that way
                  Okay, fight 1 Nelo out boxed him. Fight 2 Nelo beat the "Mexican Style" out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    And this shows it was a very even fight. But Jermall, Munguia and Lemieux all want that fight and WARD hates Golovkin so take 4 off at least.
                    Pathetic attempt to take out the fighters decision....LMAO....Jermall wanted Triple L, Munguia was supposed to fight Triple L instead of vanes, lemuix wants both & S.O.G. tried to fight Triple L but Triple L took off running....LMMFAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Comment

• Cool story bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X