Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Triple L takes his 3rd loss....LMMFAO!
    Nothing you post makes a difference...to anyone...ever. Stop wasting your time lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JLC View Post
      Incorrect, buster. I thought Canelo LOST fight 1 clearly. He was backing up all night while Golovkin was coming forward and being the aggressor. While I do think both guys were landing some clean shots GGG landed more clean shots plus being the effective aggressor won him the fight.

Guess what ? In the second fight the exact opposite played out. Now it’s Canelo coming forward, marking Golovkins face up so bad he needed shades in the night time (As Glencoffe Johnson said after his robbery vs Chad Dawson years ago). Both landed some effective blows. Both were cut. Both had their moments, but Canelo won fight 2 in the same manner that GGG won fight 1.

And I’m no casual. I’ve been watching boxing for years, attending live fights for years. Floor seats to Errol Spence last fight and Floor seats to Crawford’s next fight on the 13th.

Just cuz I don’t agree with your opinion doesn’t make me a casual. Get off my nuts.
      First of all, you address me with respect. I'm the most knowledgable poster here with a real history in the sport.

Being the aggressor is like 3 down the the top tier of scoring criteria so I don't understand (well I do understand) why you're trying to push a point of ignorance.

Guess what, they fought in the center of the ring --- GGG wasn't backing up. Doesn't matter because its about clean and HARD punches with power on top and GGG dominated those categories.

Getting marked up don't mean jack. Boxing 101.

You are a complete and utter casual. You don't know how to score. I don't care what fùcking shows you been to. I've been to a hundred, I've got several ams fights and had a lot of work with world champs. Put my jockstrap down sonny before you end up at the chiropractors office --- your discs are already bulging.

I'll never be on your nuts lmao. Why would I want to do that?

Lastly, I don't do opinions I do facts. Opinions are devoid of fact, open a dictionary you fùcking peasant.

Next time you get loud with me I'm cutting you loose. Do we understand each other?

Comment

• Originally posted by McDonough View Post
        First of all, you address me with respect. I'm the most knowledgable poster here with a real history in the sport.

Being the aggressor is like 3 down the the top tier of scoring criteria so I don't understand (well I do understand) why you're trying to push a point of ignorance.

Guess what, they fought in the center of the ring --- GGG wasn't backing up. Doesn't matter because its about clean and HARD punches with power on top and GGG dominated those categories.

Getting marked up don't mean jack. Boxing 101.

You are a complete and utter casual. You don't know how to score. I don't care what fùcking shows you been to. I've been to a hundred, I've got several ams fights and had a lot of work with world champs. Put my jockstrap down sonny before you end up at the chiropractors office --- your discs are already bulging.

I'll never be on your nuts lmao. Why would I want to do that?

Lastly, I don't do opinions I do facts. Opinions are devoid of fact, open a dictionary you fùcking peasant.

Next time you get loud with me I'm cutting you loose. Do we understand each other?
        Get

Off

My

Nuts

Idk if you’re holding some type of power on this site but I’ll speak how I want. I didn’t curse. You called me out and I returned the favor.
        Last edited by JLC; 09-21-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash View Post
          i think lampley is over stating things a bit, i had the 2nd fight a draw, both guys were great

the first fight was easy, golovkin, close ish but that was clear win

but at the end of the day, canelo, found with peds in his body has a W over golovkin and a D, golovkin gets nothing really, draw is no good to him, & he lost his belts!!!!!!! LMFAO boxing can be cruel, its not even a flip of a coin, its the f ucking boxing judges, they are horribly corrupt/biased/inept especially in vegas, its just one crap decision after another in big fights it seems
          Nelo outboxed Triple L in the 1st fight & Beat the "Mexican Style" out of Triple L in the 2nd fight & that was with 20 random tests....LMMFAO! Corruption is aiding Triple L if you haven't noticed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLC View Post
            Get

Off

My

Nuts

Idk if you’re holding some type of power on this site but I’ll speak how I want. I didn’t curse. You called me out and I returned the favor.

You're Now On Ignore

Comment

• Lampley cannot have it both ways. He, along with myself and others only have opinions about the fight because we weren't one of the official licensed/certified boxing judges who scored the bout.

Therefore what we may or may not feel about the official decision doesn't count or won't change the outcome of it one bit. It yet still counts as a loss on Gennady Golovkin's record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Lampley sucks. I agree GGG beat Canelo both fights but I also agree they weren't robberies (rematch at least). After the controversy with the Jacobs fight (that I saw Jacobs win) old Lamps help cause the "Cruiserweight" bs.
                You are agreeing & disagreeing at the same time....LOL....Nelo outboxed Triple L in the 1st fight then beat the "Mexican Style" out of Triple Flop in the 2nd fight. Jacobs beat him too, hence Triple L.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                  Tired of debating who won the fight or if it should have been a draw. Can't disagree with Lampley that Canelo did not gain any more fans through these two fights. GGG did. Canelo did not get bigger through these two fights. GGG did. Even without belts he is a massive draw and if he fight BJS, has every reason to demand a bigger split.
                  Nobody likes losers except for you & jim….LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    The Triple L Protection Act is STILL in full effect....LMMFAO!

We want Jermall Charlo vs Triple L!
                    Why would u want charlo to face the guy who lost instead of the winner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      You think GGG won't be inducted? What odds would you put on that?
                      Triple L is/was a FLOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X