Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Shocked as Positive Drug Tests Cancel Oquendo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oquendo stays poisoning his opponent just to keep the 'wba regular belt' in limbo,he loves the title of wba mandatory challenger than the title itself just to stay relevant because once he gets that belt,the wolves are gonna come get him

Comment

This is the most hilarious story in HW boxing history at this point I think. How is no one talking to Oquendo more?!?!?! I'd love to hear his take on all this sh^t.

And f#ck I say just award the belt to Oquendo. He's obviously too scary a mfer to fight based on all these mfers using banned substances before their fights with him. Give him a belt to entice people just a lil more.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        oquendo stays poisoning his opponent just to keep the 'wba regular belt' in limbo,he loves the title of wba mandatory challenger than the title itself just to stay relevant because once he gets that belt,the wolves are gonna come get him
        He's got the record, that should stay unbroken forever, for the longest mandatory.

Comment

These mfers need to get hip on catching mfers. The USADA that tests for the UFC gots a drop a dime on mfers policy if you get caught to reduce your own suspension. I bet boxing could calm down some of this PED bs if they had some sh^t like that going on. Then you'd get some mfers admitting PED usage.

Jon Jones of the UFC just did this to get his suspension that coulda been up to 4yrs down to a year & a half.

Comment

This is heart breaking, I don't believe it #DiamondBoyisInnocent!!! There was a thread a long time ago where I pointed out how Oquendo could be behind all of these failed fights, now I have no doubt that he is behind this. Fres "The Puppetmaster" Oquendo! I wonder if they'll order Oquendo vs Trevor Bryan for the regular title now
            Last edited by BigZ44; 09-20-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Wasn't Charr dead or so after getting pummeled by Mairis Briedis a while back?

Comment

Charr is shocked because the masking agents didn't work. The andro receptors in his traps tell the tale; he's a big time juicer. Dat tren, doe!

Comment

Fres got terrible luck, but why on earth would anyone cheat to face him?

Comment

Charr gets my vote as FOTY because by testing positive he caused the single worst fight ever made to be cancelled.

Comment

Might as well name oquendo the champion... give em his belt so he can retired happy...

Comment

Working...
                      X