Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27 Boxers that had Canelo beating Golovkin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Exactly....

Pigs like Dan Rafael.

That guy does not know sh.it about boxing?
    Mikey Garcia already murked them laughing at Harold lederman and the media saying canelo didn't win but every fighter I talk to say canelo won. YouTube video of andy Lee basically saying canelo won and I think the media was bias maybe they we're upset with canelo over the drug test he was the villian and that effected them because they wanted GGG to win. Lee said I could less about all that I just know what I saw. The media that spent months killing canelo over drug test wanted GGG to be the White Knight and couldn't stomach him getting whooped and tried to save face scoring it a draw or GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Exactly....

Pigs like Dan Rafael.

That guy does not know sh.it about boxing?
      Still cant believe that fat fuck has loma and crawford as #1 and #2 wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        Dan Rafael is the biggest GGG dickrider of them all. And he couldn't even give the fight to GGG so he tried to save himself by saying it was a draw.
        This unprofessional fat phuk has been openly rooting for GGG he has GGG has his background pic in his Twitter page in some groupie shyt as he scoring the fight and even still this non stop dyck rider didn't have GGG winning LOL

That's when you know GGG lost when fat geasy phuk Dan didn't give it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          This unprofessional fat phuk has been openly rooting for GGG he has GGG has his background pic in his Twitter page in some groupie shyt as he scoring the fight and even still this non stop dyck rider didn't have GGG winning LOL

That's when you know GGG lost when fat geasy phuk Dan didn't give it to you.
          I believe the biggest Golovkin media dick rider Doug Fischer didn't have him winning either, he had it a draw.
          Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-19-2018, 10:42 PM.

Comment

The ****s you mentioned don't mean anything. There are more people who believe GGG won..lol

GGG won 2 fights against canelo, deep in your heart your know this

robbie butt**** is on welfare

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              I believe this biggest Golovkin media dick rider Doug Fischer didn't have him winning either, he had it a draw.
              If you look most of the legit media members not the bloggers had it a draw to save face. They went in rooting for GGG who they hyped and built in the first place to beat canelo who they have been dragging through the mud for months. They saw him getting whooped but just cant accept it. When the media is so off from what the judges, fighters and trainers are all seeing something don't smell right. But hey if that's all GGG fans have left to make them sleep good at night ok I'll take the word of professional trained judges one of which was the ONLY judge that scored the first fight for GGG, the fighters and trainers over a fat Stan like Dan Rafael

This the guy you hanging your hat on that canelo didn't win

Comment

Lou Del Valle and Badou Jack had Canelo too.

Adam Booth
                Josh Kelly
                Errol Spence

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  The ****s you mentioned don't mean anything. There are more people who believe GGG won..lol

GGG won 2 fights against canelo, deep in your heart your know this

robbie butt**** is on welfare
                  The 3 people who do matter agreed with them, so...

Comment

Well there you have it, Sweet Hands Plant has spoken!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Well there you have it, Sweet Hands Plant has spoken!
                      His was the best tweet tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X