Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27 Boxers that had Canelo beating Golovkin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    No, look at Ward's face. He lost. Barrera is completely clean, Ward looks like hell. Barrera won.
    Are you implying that someone has claimed Canelo won due to facial damage?

You are the one who brought up facial damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
      you do know the judges who score fights have no fighting experience in their resumes right? Yet the Commission hires these people as judges to score fights. knowing how to fight and how to score a fight don't go hand in hand. and believe me, media members have scored way more fights and have way more experience scoring fights then the boxers who had canelo winning on sat night.

Oh and I believe half were mexican? bias much?
      And more than half of people saying GGG won were...GRINGO.

Gennady got lit up like a Christmas tree and Canelo is the lineal MW champion.

Whether its Gennady getting disfigured or Kovalev quitting - white fighters do not handle losses well...and their fans are even worse. Trump was really a beckon how we as a society have NOT come as far as we think :-/

Ca$hnelo you gringo chump!!!

Last edited by Bjl12; 09-21-2018, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• https://goo.gl/images/ky3ttS. So he doesn't look marked and swollen lil Robbie according to you, is that correct. https://goo.gl/images/GR7Zoc What about puma nothing as well nuffy knob jockey

[/QUOTE]
        Last edited by Shape up; 09-21-2018, 02:53 AM.

Comment

"27 boxers who probably never scored a fight before and who were probably looking down on their phones during rounds"

Yet Boxing media members' scorecards are heavily ignored by cheat-nelo fans when ITS THEIR JOB to score fights. They have much more experience in doing so then your average pro boxer who just happen to tune in because it was a big fight.
          If you need any more proof that the media is bias and had an agenda look no further then Jim lampley who before the fight says his legacy is on the line if he loses then flip flops and says losing doesn't matter he is already a modern day Muhammad Ali. When the phuk you ever hear some shyt like this. Lampley built GGG as a killer and was invested and had a stake. So that's why they put their bias and spin. Fighters and trainers ain't involved like that and have no agenda. I'll take their words over cry baby bytches and media members like Jim was rooting for GGG before the fight and acting as unprofessional as you can be after the fight calling him a modern Ali and doesn't need to actually win LMAO

Dan rafeal scored the fight while having GGG pic on his Twitter background and Jim writing love letters for GGG if you can't see the agenda and bias you just phuking blind. That's why the media got it wrong and are so off from what the fighters and trainers saw the fight
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-21-2018, 02:41 AM.

Comment

when did I say this? I said Fat Dans job is to cover every fight and score them, and thats why the boxing press is there, to score fights so they can give the general public an idea on who won the fight when they have their articles read the next day. Is that much to understand for your tiny head? Can we move on? Just admit you've been completely owned on this subject you worthless canelo-di** eating fa ggot.

So the fact that GGG landed TWICE as many left hands as Canelo did means nothing to you? i repeat, TWICE. Take Canelo's d*** outta your mouth and then answer me.

Also, we can't forget Canelo was stalking but could never get GGG on the ropes like GGG did to him in the first fight. Thats called INEFFECTIVE AGGRESSION you dumb f***.

Golovkin POWER JAB was disrupting Canelos pressure, he tried to bully Golovkin but he couldnt. Not once was Golovkin on the ropes. Golovkins power punches look so effortlessly when they land, that he doesn't need to telegraph his power to truly unleash the potency behind it. GGG's punches are not wide punches like Canelos and dont necessarily have that "thumping" sound at the end of his punches. I truly believe this is where you Canelo fa gs got caught up on. The power jab was landing at will and snapping Canelos head back all day. Short hooks and uppercut on the inside were messing Canelos timing up BAD and thats why he was so ineffectively going forward.

Little boxing lesson for you dumb f***. Now go away.
            Now he's reciting Malinaggi, thinking he's smart. You discredited fighters scoring saying the media knows better and then copy a fighters ****ing opinion. How embarrassing.

You're too ******ed for me.
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-21-2018, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Butthurt Gigantes resorting to spamming because he can't win an argument.
              look at this phaggot he pretends that he didn't get owned like a biatch that he is!

Comment

• I wonder if GGG fans understand that if GGG had gotten the decision, the media would have cried robbery as well.

Controversy is the media's dearest friend. So when a fight is very close between 2 big name fighters, it's in their best interest to support the one that lost the close-decision. Whatever stirs more shet, they will do.

So if you believe anything the media says when it comes to boxing, you're dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  They won't it's a fact by far fighters and trainers thought canelo won. It's not even close there is already approaching 60 names of fighters and trainers that are no record saying canelo won but still keep crying GGG fans. Sure there are some fighters that think GGG won but it's very 1 sided with a list of hall of famers, p4p fighters, elite trainers. Stop crying robbery and just accept the fact GGG lost
                  When your coach had it a draw, you know he really means the other guy won.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                    So

]
                    you can add john molina to your list... he says canelo won easily.. videon on youtube..

Comment

• Impressive list. Great classic bout no robbery. Devin Haney

Comment

Working...
                      X