• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo has ZERO choice. (NO Leverage)
    He fights where GBP's books the fight

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
      They only get around 250
      What do they get when Charlo fight Monroe for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        They did nothing and that's what I'm saying, Canelo fights whoever he feels like fighting. He has been for years and will continue to do so and the WBC will fall in line guaranteed. I'll bet anything that they make some BS regualr title for Charlo to fight for.

And let's be honest here, charlo fought 2 guys who couldn't beat anyone in the top 10 right now.
        Well Charlo should at least attempt to push for that mandatory shot and see if he can get the even if it's a vacant belt. It'll be much easier for him to get the other guys at 160 to fight him once he has that.

But the winner of Jacobs and Devenrychenko may be easier. We'll see.

Comment

Canelo vs Jermall
          Co-feature Jermell vs Muniga

Comment

Wait the WBC belt is not vacated yet? Ok I guess one more week

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              Well Charlo should at least attempt to push for that mandatory shot and see if he can get the even if it's a vacant belt. It'll be much easier for him to get the other guys at 160 to fight him once he has that.

But the winner of Jacobs and Devenrychenko may be easier. We'll see.
              I'd love to see Canelo fight him but let's be honest, hes coming off 2 tough fights vs GGG, has Lemiuex in his stable at GBP which is a cakewalk fight, then has a 3rd GGG fight for huge money again. Charlo is gonna have to wait until like next September or something.

Jacob's would be a great fight for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                Mandatory for what belt? 1-2 to should be plenty for a guy who has never made that much. According to your logic we have seen in the past concerning flat rates.
                For the WBC; since before the Centeno Jr fight, if i remember correctly.

Leverage is leverage though; if Canelo wants to keep the WBC title, he's going to have to offer Charlo a package worth more than a duel of wallets at the purse bid or what Charlo could plausibly get by staging his own event in Houston.

Comment

Wait for WBC to order and force Purse Bid! It would be a Bidding War between PBC and GBP and I'm sure Eddie will be Lurking around trying to get it on DAZN as well as Bob and Top Rank trying to get it on ESPN if possible. Now is a great time to force a Purse Bid with all these Budgets for Boxing opened

Canelo will not be forced into any fight though, he can afford to just drop belts for big money fights only. Belts really don't define him no more at this point in his career

Comment

Does it matter Canelo win easy like easy money

Comment

Working...
                    X