No announcement yet.

Stop giving GGG all these excuses, he did not get old over night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
    So maybe he's not that great to begin with, yet the "elite" were only able to squeeze a decision win (which most thought was a rob) over him? Hmm.....
    Remind me what win canelo has at 160 lbs that considers him elite..

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Remind me what win canelo has at 160 lbs that considers him elite..
      Read the first post!

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        Lol, he didn't look young that's for sure. Style of fight and opponent aside, when's the last time anyone's seen ggg look that tired and shaky on his legs? I've never seen him look that gassed...and so early on too.

I know it makes the ggg hate club feel better to say he lost in his prime, but cmon man, he's clearly lost a step.
        He got tired from getting pounded to the body over and over. GGG did not get old. Yes, he is 36 but he is not an old 36 when it comes to boxing age. He has only had 40 fights and the vast majority of his fights lasted less than 5 rds. He has not had many ring wars and the low level of competition he has faced during his career means he has not taken a lot of punishment, this has kept him a relatively healthy and young 36.

Comment

So 36 is an athletes prime now then? In most other sports people are retired by then

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
            Who will you be rooting for when canelo fights Charlo? Just asking because lately you seem like a life long die hard canelo fan
            He'll be supporting the black guy as always . He even cheered on Barrera v joe Smith lol

Comment

Read the first post!
              Oh I read it. Now are you grown up enough to form your own opinion or do you want larry to speak for you?

Comment

Oh I read it. Now are you grown up enough to form your own opinion or do you want larry to speak for you?
                You are in a thread where he's talking about GGG having a hard time with "elite" fighters. Or do you just come in and make up your own agenda?

Comment

You know what, since you are so hung up on not labeling Canelo as an "elite". Ok, fine, so since GGG "just wasnt all that great", yet Canelo was only able to muster up a decision win (which most thought was a rob)?

Comment

You know what, since you are so hung up on not labeling Canelo as an "elite". Ok, fine, so since GGG "just wasnt all that great", yet Canelo was only able to muster up a decision win (which most thought was a rob)?
                    Yea I'm fine with that. They both suck.🤣
                    Triple G couldnt pull a W against a smaller fighter.

Comment

Yea I'm fine with that. They both suck.🤣
                      Triple G couldnt pull a W against a smaller fighter.
                      Agreed, they both sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X