No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Canelo Did Great, But I Think Golovkin Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
    I just dont get why they run with that excuses that Marquez is jealous of Canelo. They both are in different weight class so why would Marquez be jealous of Canelo? This makes no sense.
    their logic is that Marquez is jealous of Canelo because Canelo makes more money. But of Marquez was all about money, he would've taken a 5th fight with pac because that would've been one of the highest paydays in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      exactly, he is ****.ing hypocrite
      LOL you are one of one of the biggest hypocrites here crying about other countries being nationalistic and yet you are ridiculed here for your bias. You are either trolling or are just a sad little broken midget man.

You are a racist and “a ****ing hypocrite”.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        their logic is that Marquez is jealous of Canelo because Canelo makes more money. But of Marquez was all about money, he would've taken a 5th fight with pac because that would've been one of the highest paydays in boxing.
        Marquez is in his 40s, a millionaire many, many times over and he’s in history as no worse than the fourth best Mexican fighter ever and he’s beloved. He’s not jealous of a fighter who’s nowhere near him and will never be ranked as good as him and doesn’t have the ability he had.

Comment

it says he thought canelo won but he never in this article gave an explanation as to why

Comment

This time nacho is telling the truth. And I agree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              you threw some extra names in there that didn't say s*** about the fight and then added "and many more" to play it off. 😂😂😂
              Mikey Garcia and thr Garcias doe

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Not remotely. Just because I think Canelo lost to GGG and condem him for cheating or don’t think the sun shines out of Mikey’s ass doesn’t mean I hate anybody. I hate racists like you who openly hates white and black people.

I live around Mexicans, date a Mexican and spend all my spare time drinking and watching sports with Mexicans and have visited Mexico many times and loved it. Amongst my favorite fighters of all-time are Mexican - Marquez brothers, Sanchez, Olivares, Lopez, Roman, Zaragoza, Chiquita, Estrada etc;

I just don’t do “teams” in an individual sport. Some do. The casuals and the noobs. I’ve never given a **** where a fighter is from or his background.
                Whoa whoa u make too much sense here. NSB ******s won't get it.

Comment

You know what would be strange , but i could see this. With Abel kind of giving props to Canelo Couldnt we all see GGG train with Nacho for a 3rd fight. Marquez has a history with Canelo and i bet with ggg always talking about Mexican style etc. Nacho becoming his trainer. Let's be honest GGG is still arguably the 2nd best 160 in the world. I think he needs to change his trianing up and do something differently. Especially hire a strentgh and conditioning coach.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Marquez is in his 40s, a millionaire many, many times over and he’s in history as no worse than the fourth best Mexican fighter ever and he’s beloved. He’s not jealous of a fighter who’s nowhere near him and will never be ranked as good as him and doesn’t have the ability he had.
                    we know that, but Canelo fans don't see it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Well now the Canelo fans have egg on their face...LOL
                      Why? Their fighter won. He's 1-0-1 against GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X