No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Canelo Did Great, But I Think Golovkin Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
    Ofcourse he said that lol didn’t he train jnr for that fight..... he’s not gonna come and say “jnr is gonna be a zombie and do absolutely nothing in the fight” is he
    But he said **** about that a JR well trained was able to K.O Canelo.

That it was not an impossible fight

Comment

I think we all need to just agree tgat Canelo won the fight.
      The judges scored it Canelos way so what is their really to debate anymore.
      Clearly Nelo won on the scorecards and that's all that matters in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedForce View Post
        I use to be a Canelo fan, but how can anyone support this cheater now? How can you allow this guy to only be suspended for 6 months after he was caught TWICE and still box? That ****'s disrespectful to boxing and honestly he's been schooled by Floyd and Lara so bad, I know they can't take anymore losses and no one is bigger in the Golden Boy Stable, but damn this is some desperate ****. It's sad to see someone stoop so low just to win. How can you respect yourself after you get caught like that? TWICE too lol fck. I would be so embarrassed I'd fcking kill myself. This is how alot of this generation is now, just a bunch of ******* man who dont want to learn the sport for real. That's why he gets embarrassed when he actually faces real boxers. Then he cheats cause he knows he can't win without it. So you're really just a loser smh ..it's simple logic.

FYI: I'm not even a Trip fan, and I think they're both trash. But Canelo's even worse ..he had to ****ing cheat and still boxes like a wild idiot. It's ****** logic at it's finest. It's even more stupid if you think this **** was "accidental" lol If you believe that I got a bridge to sell you for $50.

and Nacho is one of the most dirtiest looking trainers ive ever seen lol
        Uhmmmm no sir, only got caught once! Had two positive samples during the same cycle so to speak. How come nobody talks about the hair follicle test that came up clean? You bastards only see the negative because you choose to see it that way. Your post is pure hate btw. And since canelo was juicing shouldn't he have been soft and weak for this fight? Shouldn't it have been easy for tripple backwards to man handle him? I think all this proves he wasnt on PEDs for the first fight but you guys Will only see what suits best for your dumb arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by Rare_Pure View Post
          Uhmmmm no sir, only got caught once! Had two positive samples during the same cycle so to speak. How come nobody talks about the hair follicle test that came up clean? You bastards only see the negative because you choose to see it that way. Your post is pure hate btw. And since canelo was juicing shouldn't he have been soft and weak for this fight? Shouldn't it have been easy for tripple backwards to man handle him? I think all this proves he wasnt on PEDs for the first fight but you guys Will only see what suits best for your dumb arguments.
          Exactly

Canelo is naturally very strong and people was shi.t.ting.on him.

He showed heart, strength and skills.

Comment

Go eat some nachos with gay latinos, meaning Jay lapinos or jalapenos. Let me be the judge of who won the fight Saturday when I watch it on replay. And I get the Joshua vs Povetkin fight too. Muhahaha

Comment

Nacho was watching the first fight.

I don't think he has watched the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                I think we all need to just agree tgat Canelo won the fight.
                The judges scored it Canelos way so what is their really to debate anymore.
                Clearly Nelo won on the scorecards and that's all that matters in the end.
                That's what jmm fans were told when Pac beat him. They didn't listen. So Ggg fans won't listen now.
                Ggg won first fight easy. Nell did better in 2nd fight but still lost by 2 rounds.
                You don't win fights by eating jabsall night
                Last edited by hugh grant; 09-19-2018, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Not remotely. Just because I think Canelo lost to GGG and condem him for cheating or don’t think the sun shines out of Mikey’s ass doesn’t mean I hate anybody. I hate racists like you who openly hates white and black people.

I live around Mexicans, date a Mexican and spend all my spare time drinking and watching sports with Mexicans and have visited Mexico many times and loved it. Amongst my favorite fighters of all-time are Mexican - Marquez brothers, Sanchez, Olivares, Lopez, Roman, Zaragoza, Chiquita, Estrada etc;

I just don’t do “teams” in an individual sport. Some do. The casuals and the noobs. I’ve never given a **** where a fighter is from or his background.
                  Lol! You one of those types... Im not racist look I have a Mexican "friend". Ohhh look I took tour guides in Mexico look at me!!!!

Mikey Garcia and Canelo some of best there is out there right now. Best believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Lol! You one of those types... Im not racist look I have a Mexican "friend". Ohhh look I took tour guides in Mexico look at me!!!!

Mikey Garcia and Canelo some of best there is out there right now. Best believe that.
                    exactly, he is ****.ing hypocrite

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Not remotely. Just because I think Canelo lost to GGG and condem him for cheating or don’t think the sun shines out of Mikey’s ass doesn’t mean I hate anybody. I hate racists like you who openly hates white and black people.

I live around Mexicans, date a Mexican and spend all my spare time drinking and watching sports with Mexicans and have visited Mexico many times and loved it. Amongst my favorite fighters of all-time are Mexican - Marquez brothers, Sanchez, Olivares, Lopez, Roman, Zaragoza, Chiquita, Estrada etc;

I just don’t do “teams” in an individual sport. Some do. The casuals and the noobs. I’ve never given a **** where a fighter is from or his background.
                      How you score the fight??? Your typical dont know sht about boxing GGG 8/9 rounds??? *** just bet the opposite of what you think and collect that $$$$. Are you EVER right??? Your like Rodney Dangerfield of Boxing. Or SNL a joke. Put you down as comedy.

Comment

Working...
                      X