Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Fury Promotional Tour is Ready, Reveals Frank Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BamaSlamma View Post
    Hope the details leak out soon! I’m ready to book my flights! This will be an awesome live event! I bet they wj put a Charlo on undercard!
    I don't wanna see charlo face another bodybag,(jermall that is) & jermell needs to make it happen vs lara/Hurd/Munguia & stop bull****tin..

Comment

It’s funny how everyone believes that Floyd said the other day he will fight in December and everyone takes it as written in stone.

People don’t have memories. Or sense.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
        It’s funny how everyone believes that Floyd said the other day he will fight in December and everyone takes it as written in stone.

People don’t have memories. Or sense.

After the McGregor fight, it's hard to doubt him. Everyone was saying the fight was make believe, while he was serious about it, and the fight came off. After that one, Floyd gets the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
          Its not signed however warren did say its not a big deal getting the license they get that once the state its taking part in is decided. Takes a few weeks i think
          The term sheet was signed about 2 weeks before Fury's last fight. Don't know why the fight itself has not been fully announced , but it is probably related to venue, and with out a venue you can't have a date. More than likely there is a few venues bidding on this fight, Barclays is PBC's home so they are probably making a big push, where as MSG is the most historic venue for Heavyweight fights and are most likely very interested in this fight, as well as they are known for outbidding many venues, even ones in Vegas, but seldom chosen due to the high taxes and high priced insurance required. Obviously Barclays comes with the caveats that has already been negotiated by PBC, so they probably don't worry about losing all that extra money when fighting there. And then there's Vegas, who knows how many venues there are trying to jump on this fight. Like Warren said, it's a good problem to have. Although I think many people still are highly anticipating this match up, dragging it out is partially killing the initial excitement, hopefully it doesn't affect the numbers in the end. Also, I haven't seen anything from the WBC officially sanctioning the match, so there may still be some negotiations going on between Wilder and Breazelle for him stepping aside. Like wise, Breazelle will negotiate with the WBC before he agrees to anything with Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
            The term sheet was signed about 2 weeks before Fury's last fight. Don't know why the fight itself has not been fully announced , but it is probably related to venue, and with out a venue you can't have a date. More than likely there is a few venues bidding on this fight, Barclays is PBC's home so they are probably making a big push, where as MSG is the most historic venue for Heavyweight fights and are most likely very interested in this fight, as well as they are known for outbidding many venues, even ones in Vegas, but seldom chosen due to the high taxes and high priced insurance required. Obviously Barclays comes with the caveats that has already been negotiated by PBC, so they probably don't worry about losing all that extra money when fighting there. And then there's Vegas, who knows how many venues there are trying to jump on this fight. Like Warren said, it's a good problem to have. Although I think many people still are highly anticipating this match up, dragging it out is partially killing the initial excitement, hopefully it doesn't affect the numbers in the end. Also, I haven't seen anything from the WBC officially sanctioning the match, so there may still be some negotiations going on between Wilder and Breazelle for him stepping aside. Like wise, Breazelle will negotiate with the WBC before he agrees to anything with Wilder.
            You make a whole lots of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
              I'll believe it when the bell rings for round one. I'm still waiting on Fury's fake injury. Or the money split issues. Or they can't find a venue. Or Mayweather takes their date. Or...
              shut the hell up.....

Comment

This fight is all about greed, greed, greed.
                Let's hope Wilder gets his retirement pay so he can retire already.

Comment

A lot of clowns whining, crying & posting ****** *****! STFU if you don’t think the fight will happen. You are all a bunch of failures!!!! Lol! AJ vs Povetkin & then Fury vs Wilder before the end of the year. Winners fight in the spring or summer for all the belts! The 4 best HWs fighting before years end! Quit crying you fuc*ing clowns. That is what you all sound like... what more do you want? Go watch your small **** catch weight fights you hairdressers
                  Last edited by joe strong; 09-18-2018, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                      I don't see May-Pac II happenning but if it does, Wilder-Fury will still go as planned just that it will be the first show on the PBC on FOX new deal IMO.

Wilder-Fury on FOX lead in to May-Pac II on SHO PPV.
                      With the money they were throwing out for Wilder & Fury I don't think you can do it on regular Fox. I was thinking a Fox PPV doe with Floyd vs Manny 2 on Showtime PPV. But yea I can't imagine anyone is loving back to back PPV's so idk that thats something anyone would wanna do.

Comment

Working...
                      X