No announcement yet.

New Ring P4P Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Lomachenko demanded an immediate title shot in order to sign with Toprank, he got what he wanted. Salidoe gave him dat work!

Greatest amateur boxer they said. Orlandoe was the underdog! hahahahaha!!!!
    Orlandoe is a 4 times world champ, cut the bias, I know Loma agreed and asked for it.
    But he shouldn't be judged as the fighter he was in his second pro fight.
    He would just murder Siri right now.

When you take risks you might lose, but that's how you break records like Loma did.

And the fight was a SD and a could have gone either, eastern euros never getting a fair shake in close fight IMO

Comment

Stop putting GGG over Usyk. That's so disrespectful

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Orlandoe is a 4 times world champ, cut the bias, I know Loma agreed and asked for it.
        But he shouldn't be judged as the fighter he was in his second pro fight.
        He would just murder Siri right now.

When you take risks you might lose, but that's how you break records like Loma did.

And the fight was a SD and a could have gone either, eastern euros never getting a fair shake in close fight IMO
        4 times?! Do you count the ones when he was caught cheating?

Orlandoe Salidoe is CACA, Salidoe was schooled by Juan Manuel Marquez at his first shot at the IBF Featherweight title ; Siri tried to rob Robert the 'Ghost' Guererro at his second shot at the IBF but was caught with a steriod ( Nandrolone ) -- consequently was stripped.

Orlandoe ever persistent, kept trying to win the IBF but lost in the third attempt against bum Cristobal Cruz -- that had eleven losses! Then stripped AGAIN vs. Gamboa for failing to make weight!

Then stripped vs. Lomachenko for missing weight AGAIN!

Bum Cristobal Cruz was able to get the job done but the great Lomachenko with the Olympic pedigree couldn't - PATHETIC BRO!!! Dont tell me this guy is P4P #1.

And spare me the tears for Eastern-Euros, I know what you are trying to do ; making this about race, its not.
        Last edited by 1hourRun; 09-18-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Why is Crawford above Usyk.
          Crawford cleared out 140 and Usyk did at 200. But Usyk has only won titles in 1 division while Crawford has 3. That's probably why.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Crawford cleared out 140 and Usyk did at 200. But Usyk has only won titles in 1 division while Crawford has 3. That's probably why.
            I think Cruiserweight was A LOT tougher than 140 so those accomplishments aren't necessarily equal based on opposition. It's harder for a cruiserweight to be champion in a lot of divisions. Usyk has probably got the better 3-4 wins but Crawford has around 10-12 wins of solid/good caliber whereas Usyk has about 6-7 to date.

My personal criteria on p4p is if I can't separate them then just rank who I feel is better now and going forward. I am very, very impressed by Usyk and consider him to be on the path to greatness. I see Crawford as being just a little bit better.

Comment

TBRB done theres

1. Lomachenko
              2. Crawford
              3. Rungvisai
              4. Usyk
              5. Garcia
              6. Canelo
              7. Inoue
              8. Golovkin
              9. Santa Cruz
              10. Spence

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Yeah you gotta get Keith out of there. Hes an afterthought at this point. List looks good though.
                I will never understand why folks keep Keith Thurman in their top 10s.

They act like dude was blowing everyone away so bad that he's still relevant even though he's inactive.

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                Stop putting GGG over Usyk. That's so disrespectful
                Agreed.

I had GGG winning both fights with Canelo, but official results do matter, so I had to drop GGG, even though I think he won.

Usyk is the undisputed man at 200 and deserves respect

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  TBRB done theres

1. Lomachenko
                  2. Crawford
                  3. Rungvisai
                  4. Usyk
                  5. Garcia
                  6. Canelo
                  7. Inoue
                  8. Golovkin
                  9. Santa Cruz
                  10. Spence
                  Ring updated there's too

1. Lomachenko
                  2. Crawford
                  3. Canelo
                  4. Golovkin
                  5. Usyk
                  6. Garcia
                  7. Inoue
                  8. Rungvisai
                  9. Spence
                  10. Nietes

Just waiting on ESPN's and I'll do the updated mean rankings.

Seems Loma at #1 and Crawford at #2 is every ranking though I think those two could be in any order. Usyk probably the consensus #3 but 3-6 is a lot closer than 1-2 & the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    4 times?! Do you count the ones when he was caught cheating?

Orlandoe Salidoe is CACA, Salidoe was schooled by Juan Manuel Marquez at his first shot at the IBF Featherweight title ; Siri tried to rob Robert the 'Ghost' Guererro at his second shot at the IBF but was caught with a steriod ( Nandrolone ) -- consequently was stripped.

Orlandoe ever persistent, kept trying to win the IBF but lost in the third attempt against bum Cristobal Cruz -- that had eleven losses! Then stripped AGAIN vs. Gamboa for failing to make weight!

Then stripped vs. Lomachenko for missing weight AGAIN!

Bum Cristobal Cruz was able to get the job done but the great Lomachenko with the Olympic pedigree couldn't - PATHETIC BRO!!! Dont tell me this guy is P4P #1.

And spare me the tears for Eastern-Euros, I know what you are trying to do ; making this about race, its not.
                    Yes, Orlando is a cheat, and without cheating he was not getting that SD over Loma (failing weight and persistent low blows and heat butting), missing weight include not making the effort to make weight which is a more than obvious advantage for a 36 minutes fight.

I never told Loma is P4P number 1, I'm fine with either Loma or Bud, and Mikey can argue about that title too IMO.
                    I won't old a second fight loss versus a world champ (unique) to Loma, he has gotten way better since.

Yeah,

Loma vs Salidoe
                    GGG vs Canelo 1/2
                    Kova vs Ward 1

They doesn't have the fan base of US fighters or mexican fighters and too often got the short end of the stick in "could have gone either fights".

I can only think about DJ vs GGG as the exception.

It's not a race thing but about nationalities, same goes with other foreigners.

I could go on with May vs Castillo 1, Holyfield vs Lewis, Lara vs Williams, Bradley vs Pac
                    Last edited by BillyBoxing; 09-19-2018, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Thank you “the ring” for finally appreciating nietes. He is prolly the most technical boxer active right now. The lower weights are less appreciated always

Comment

Working...
                      X