No announcement yet.

New Ring P4P Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why no Spence?

I pretty much agree though, but I personally would take Thurman off. It's been too long.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Crawford

what's his best win?
      some guy josh taylor beat after 12 fights, oh and he beat ricky burns on points 116-112 a few years back

Comment

These Inoue fanboys are getting ridiculous. Can't wait to see this hype job get exposed.

Comment

This is what a P4P does to competition on the level of a Salidoe! Undisputed baby! Lineal at 135, 140, 147!

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            1 Lomachenko
            2 Crawford
            3 Canelo
            4 Golovkin
            5 Usyk
            6 Garcia
            7 Inoue
            8 Rungvisai
            9 Spence
            10 Nietes

Usyk and Garcia shouldn't be behind GGG that sht is crazy, dude is a past it A- fighters step by step leaning towards B and I'm a GGG fan.

Garcia is 4 div champ and Usyk unified and lineal champ, grabbing already more good wins than GGG in 15 fights taking Gassiev, Hunter, Glowacki and Breidis 0s.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

This is what a P4P does to competition on the level of a Salidoe! Undisputed baby! Lineal at 135, 140, 147!
              Except that Crawford would take a beating (not loosing a SD) from a fighter of Salidoe/ Horn's caliber in his second pro fight.

Fighters shouldn't get bashed for taking risks.

Comment

Something doesn't add up. I was thinking The Ring, which is a pro-Oscar magazine, was keeping Golovkin at the number one spot (even after Lomachenko and Crawford got a legit and better claim for that) just to give it to Canelo after the rematch. That was the plan, but I guess I was wrong. Usually I'm right about all this scheming
                Last edited by g27region; 09-18-2018, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  Except that Crawford would take a beating (not loosing a SD) from a fighter of Salidoe/ Horn's caliber in his second pro fight.

Fighters shouldn't get bashed for taking risks.
                  Lomachenko demanded an immediate title shot in order to sign with Toprank, he got what he wanted. Salidoe gave him dat work!

Greatest amateur boxer they said. Orlandoe was the underdog! hahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Why no Spence?

I pretty much agree though, but I personally would take Thurman off. It's been too long.
                    GGG 2 high, Usyk has a better records than GGG at this point with Huck, Breidis, Hunter, Glowaki, Gassiev wich is better than Murray, Ouma, Martyrosian, Jacobs and Geale if you ask me...
                    GGG deserve to be around 7/8.

Spence has only beaten left lovers the best one being Brook, who came off a TKO loss and lose 13 pounds to fight him.

Can you imagine Spence supporters if we rated a Pac or Loma's win over a guy who lost his last fight by TKO and had to lose 13 pounds? They would go full tard

Comment

Why is Crawford above Usyk.

Comment

Working...
                      X