• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I do

he is just a hard case, thats all

agree that he goes over-board on occasion

then again..... I am not craving for a role model..... or cringing because someone used the F word.....

the dirtiest cvnts in the world..... are well-dressed, clean-mouthed, and would never talk to anyone like that street-worker, or me, or you

it's no big deal, to be honest

the guy who got slapped..... Saunders should have to make a reasonable donation to a charity of his choice, and he should buy him a meal and a beer

no big deal
    What about the other video where your hero makes a fool out of a man with mental problems, telling him hes on a gay website? How about when he gets hes bits out in hotels to young girls? You admire the bully in him? How about ringing a travelling man up on camera after telling everyone hes wife would need stitches in her privates after he done her? Like that do ya? 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      I noticed a lot of them who support 'people' like BJS are also inbred filth, smelly people who don't wash their clothes but once every two weeks, who suck the salt off their fingers after gorging themselves at the local fish and chips milkbar only to wipe their fingers on their tracksuit pants in an effort to 'clean' them.

Also, they are most likely fat and out of shape. And did I say inbred subhuman filth?

Yeah, talked to enough of them to know 'people' like BJS can do no wrong, it's all just 'fun wiv tha lads innit?'.
      Yeah, i worked at a club for a few years and saw plenty of hes type. Pick on disabled people in the street, even putting their wheelchairs in the road. The great BJS even pretends to be a policeman sometimes to rob and humiliate ordinary people in there cars. What a hero. Im from the UK, and i hope Andrade sparks him out, after giving him a few rounds of a beating.

Comment

I do

he is just a hard case, thats all

agree that he goes over-board on occasion

then again..... I am not craving for a role model..... or cringing because someone used the F word.....

the dirtiest cvnts in the world..... are well-dressed, clean-mouthed, and would never talk to anyone like that street-worker, or me, or you

it's no big deal, to be honest

the guy who got slapped..... Saunders should have to make a reasonable donation to a charity of his choice, and he should buy him a meal and a beer

no big deal
        You're fairly astute when it comes to assessing a boxer's
        skill, but you need improvement when assessing a boxer's
        character.
        I completely disagree with you about Billy Joe Saunders.
        He is NOT a 'hard case', as a person who is a 'hard case'
        does not throw chicken at people and run away like a
        mischievous child playing 'nicky nicky nine doors'.
        I can't respect him because he doesn't respect anyone or
        anything. He acts like a hateful 11-year-old orphan, not
        at all like a grown man.

Comment

Originally posted by ArturoBalboa View Post
          As ridiculous and heavy handed as it sounds in the context of bjs acting like a tool, the police are involved because technically he offered someone narcotics to commit an assault.
          Yes when applied to this example it seems over the top but surely people can understand the wider implications of this being against the law.
          If that makes us a nanny state then i’ll take that any day over cops shooting minorities or my kids dodging bullets at school.

right..... but while the cops run around wasting your tax-payer money, only for that investigation to end when they uncover that it was all just a dastardly joke..... who will be out there catching criminals?

the police make fools of themselves on a daily basis, why would today be any different

you can clearly see it was a joke..... but more importantly, there is no crack on that video, so the cops KNOW that Saunders will say..... hey, it was just a joke

how much time will they waste in a ridiculous attempt to convince us that they are actually doing their job

don't they have terrorists and gangsters to catch over there ?
          Last edited by aboutfkntime; 09-19-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
            What about the other video where your hero makes a fool out of a man with mental problems, telling him hes on a gay website? How about when he gets hes bits out in hotels to young girls? You admire the bully in him? How about ringing a travelling man up on camera after telling everyone hes wife would need stitches in her privates after he done her? Like that do ya? 🤔

never heard any of that before, not one bit

like I said..... I am sure that he goes over the top on occasion

how much jail-time do you think he should serve ?

Comment

never heard any of that before, not one bit

like I said..... I am sure that he goes over the top on occasion

how much jail-time do you think he should serve ?
              I dont think he should serve any. He got sent home to the UK after exposing himself to the girl in the hotel. Im just interested in why people admire him, but like you say, you didnt know about some of these things. Have a look on YouTube. He recorded a video of himself humiliating the man, a traveller he called Bam Bam about hes wife. Good boxer, lousy human being.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                You're fairly astute when it comes to assessing a boxer's
                skill, but you need improvement when assessing a boxer's
                character.

I completely disagree with you about Billy Joe Saunders.
                He is NOT a 'hard case', as a person who is a 'hard case'
                does not throw chicken at people and run away like a
                mischievous child playing 'nicky nicky nine doors'.
                I can't respect him because he doesn't respect anyone or
                anything. He acts like a hateful 11-year-old orphan, not
                at all like a grown man.

nah, I just don't care about stuff like that

so long as it doesn't affect his training or hurt anyone, I'm good

back in the day, parents used to tell their kids..... sticks and stones will break your bones but names will never hurt you..... problem solved

FREE Avtandil Khurtsidze..... he was framed !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                  I dont think he should serve any. He got sent home to the UK after exposing himself to the girl in the hotel. Im just interested in why people admire him, but like you say, you didnt know about some of these things. Have a look on YouTube. He recorded a video of himself humiliating the man, a traveller he called Bam Bam about hes wife. Good boxer, lousy human being.

because he is an excellent fighter, been watching him since he was a kid

I truly don't care about that other stuff..... not from him, and not from anyone else

Saunders does not hurt my feelings lol

Comment

The guy is pure trash.

Comment

nah, I just don't care about stuff like that

so long as it doesn't affect his training or hurt anyone, I'm good

back in the day, parents used to tell their kids..... sticks and stones will break your bones but names will never hurt you..... problem solved
                      Nah, the problem will be solved when Saunders is humbled.
                      Back in the day, parents used to instill some respect in their kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X