Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Handed Misconduct Charge By The BBBoC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The British adrien broner

Comment

Seriously, this would make him undesireable sportsman and almost no ticket sales practically in ANY sport aside box, wrestling, mma. What does it say about fans of this sport in general?

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
        There have been people in boxing who have committed worse
        acts than Saunders, but many of them still publicly conducted
        themselves in a more respectful & dignified manner than BJS.
        Under certain circumstances, many of us are capable of doing
        deplorable things to others, but Saunders is an instigator who
        goes looking for trouble by obnoxiously needling mentally ill street walkers. You can't respect a guy like Saunders.

I do

he is just a hard case, thats all

agree that he goes over-board on occasion

then again..... I am not craving for a role model..... or cringing because someone used the F word.....

the dirtiest cvnts in the world..... are well-dressed, clean-mouthed, and would never talk to anyone like that street-worker, or me, or you

it's no big deal, to be honest

the guy who got slapped..... Saunders should have to make a reasonable donation to a charity of his choice, and he should buy him a meal and a beer

no big deal

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
          Hes a piece of ****e, and the people who admire him as a "character" aint got a brain cell between them.
          I noticed a lot of them who support 'people' like BJS are also inbred filth, smelly people who don't wash their clothes but once every two weeks, who suck the salt off their fingers after gorging themselves at the local fish and chips milkbar only to wipe their fingers on their tracksuit pants in an effort to 'clean' them.

Also, they are most likely fat and out of shape. And did I say inbred subhuman filth?

Yeah, talked to enough of them to know 'people' like BJS can do no wrong, it's all just 'fun wiv tha lads innit?'.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Typical UK thug

No typical gypsy thug, scum of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
              Seriously, this would make him undesireable sportsman and almost no ticket sales practically in ANY sport aside box, wrestling, mma. What does it say about fans of this sport in general?
              We real as ****.

Comment

Sooner or later it is going to catch up with him.

Comment

As ridiculous and heavy handed as it sounds in the context of bjs acting like a tool, the police are involved because technically he offered someone narcotics to commit an assault.
                  Yes when applied to this example it seems over the top but surely people can understand the wider implications of this being against the law.
                  If that makes us a nanny state then i’ll take that any day over cops shooting minorities or my kids dodging bullets at school.

Comment

If this happened in the US the guy who got a slap would be mummified in bandages right now filing a multi million pound civil suit against bjs and undergoing therapy for the emotional trauma.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                      I love it when people get high and mighty over people whose profession is to punch each other in the face.

What’s scummier, teasing a crackwh*re or giving someone brain damage with your fists?
                      Joey Gamache, is that you?

Comment

Working...
                      X