Collapse
No announcement yet.

"They robbed Gennady Golovkin" - Paulie Malignaggi's Canelo vs GGG II reaction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Paulie goes back to being a bum that doesnt know jack about boxing lol ...

Cats on here says Paulie is very knowledgeable when it comes to boxing and analyzing it. Wonder how they feel about this one?

Comment

Paulie is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        nah i havent been here 11 years...not even close...this is my only name...i used to post over at ESB though...but that place is probably more awful than this place

and yes you absolutely do teams....which is why, in the face of truth and facts, you still think wilder has something to do with the fight not taking place and you side with AJ......

see real boxing fans have been following it and can see....and actual real boxers like lennox and froch have seen it too...in fact i dont think weve seen one fighter, or guy in the game, actually blame wilder....yet weve seen many throw shade at mr anthony johnson chickenson......and in the face of all of this you are in denial saying "will you honor the bet if wilder turns down another good offer"....LOLOL

you are even worse than those you claim to loathe....you run around here throwing shots at guys like floyd and ward.....yet claim you arent a "team" guy...lmao....friggin clown man
        I'm not remotely a Joshua fan. I honestly don't even care if he loses Saturday. The Joshua/Wilder stuff is boring and I'm over it to the point I don't even care if it doesn't happen anymore but it's the casuals wet dream like GGG-Canelo, Mayweather/McGregor and Mayweather-Pacquaio II.

Truth be told I am a fan of every fighter but would only consider myself a hardcore fan of Crawford, Lomachenko, Usyk and Estrada currently. I like Andrade & Gvozdyk a lot too. So no not really into having a set team though I do think people that spend every day talking about the same fighters in a negative manner and only for that purpose is tedious and obviously brings the quality of the site down a lot. There's more to the sport than 2-3 superstars and 2-3 fan bases.

And yeah, I'm not believing you on the only name thing but who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          I'm not remotely a Joshua fan. I honestly don't even care if he loses Saturday. The Joshua/Wilder stuff is boring and I'm over it to the point I don't even care if it doesn't happen anymore but it's the casuals wet dream like GGG-Canelo, Mayweather/McGregor and Mayweather-Pacquaio II.

Truth be told I am a fan of every fighter but would only consider myself a hardcore fan of Crawford, Lomachenko, Usyk and Estrada currently. I like Andrade & Gvozdyk a lot too. So no not really into having a set team though I do think people that spend every day talking about the same fighters in a negative manner and only for that purpose is tedious and obviously brings the quality of the site down a lot. There's more to the sport than 2-3 superstars and 2-3 fan bases.

And yeah, I'm not believing you on the only name thing but who cares.
          ur right...who does care? so why bring it up...i can guarantee u though that you are 100% dead wrong

im a fan of most fighters...but not i do not like some....and i have my reasons....from empty promises to overrated profiles....but i can appreciate any style...which is why a guy like loma is something i enjoy...but i can equally enjoy what someone like wilder brings to the game even though they arent even remotely close to the same

lol@ggg/canelo being a "casuals" wet dream....both fights were much more than that ...and uhhhhh....AJ/wilder aint nearly on the level of a floyd/connor or floyd/pac 2?haha...not even close..thats laughable.....the fact that you mention them together in the same breathe shows how you loathe wilder and the lengths you will go to let it out...yet somehow you want us to believe it doesnt exist and you try to hide it...lol

youve basically lost any credibility you had left with me by comparing circus sideshows to the two best MWs and two best HWs going at it

Comment

btw...paulie isnt an idiot....or anything for this...its his opinion...hes pretty well respected

in a fight like this i expect some guys to feel like golovkin won....its totally natural...it was a pretty close fight.....

but i think abels opinion and stance pretty much trumps anything weve heard

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              He's only praising triple L because he implemented the paulie malignaggi style in the fight

I thought i was watching malignaggi vs cotto all over again lmao
              Lmao.........

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi is accurate with his account of current boxing judges.

A similar situation occurred in Canelo-Cotto.

The system must be fixed.

Comment

I value Malignaggi's opinion but he's simply wrong here, I understand that it's important to equate Golovkin's punching power but Canelo picked off a lot of punches, rolled many of them to a point where Golovkin resorted to a lot of arm punches. You can see that he started pushing with a lot of shots that he, for the most part, only had faith in his jab. Abel even told him to mix it up more but Golovkin was afraid to because of Canelo's counters and body punching which visibly bothered him throughout.

Comment

Ggg must have felt he was winning as he knew he was landing more punches than nelo. But in the other hand Ggg knew he was 118-110 down on one judges card in first.
                    I'm sure Frasier punches were having more effect than Alis and Ali couldn't keep Frasier off of him. But Ali still won.

Comment

thre is a video of the fight uploaded online with NO commentary whatsoever. Watching that 10th round, Canelo really beat the hell out of GGG. He controlled most of the round until GGG landed a punch at the 1:40 mark, then missed about 10 straight. Canelo hit him with a combination and finished the round out punching him. How could anyone give that round to GGG is beyond my knowledge. I don't pay attention to Lampley anyway so I wasn't fooled initially. When you watch that fight without commentary, it looks like a complete domination
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5OMPbuRxoo

Comment

Working...
                      X