No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Will Likely Rest, Evaluate Options For 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Will Likely Rest, Evaluate Options For 2019

There had been some talk coming into this past weekend's rematch between Gennady Golovkin and Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, of Golovkin returning in mid-Decmber. But given the result of that hard-fought contest and the physical nature of it, those plans will most likely be shelved.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he needs to rest after getting the **** beat out of him by Gasnelo. If you're getting battered around the ring in the twelfth by a guy who gasses by the sixth, you suck and should retire.

Comment

I think GGG would do better by moving up and fighting at 168. Fight Zurdo , Benavidez, Eubank or Groves possibly. He wouldnt have to drain his body. He will face guys who probably hit harder, but are not as quick or elusive as Alvarez.

Comment

Options to evaluate for LOLovkin in 2019:
        1. Suicide
        2. Retirement
        3. Being lit up like a Christmas tree for a 3rd time against Canelo "Big Red CAWK" Alvarez
        4. Double suicide with Un-Abel "Dirty" Sanchez

Comment

GGG.. 2019.. go after jacobs/derymencheko winner.. or andrade/saunders winner.. or u can get ko'd in texas by Jermall Charlo and retire!

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            GGG.. 2019.. go after jacobs/derymencheko winner.. or andrade/saunders winner.. or u can get ko'd in texas by Jermall Charlo and retire!
            He isnt going to get KO ed by Charlo. ! I am telling you all those Charlos espcially the older one will get wore down by Champion fighters unless their bullying and intimidation work before the fight.

Comment

I would like to see GGG eschew espn and go to PBC for potential fights with Charlo, Lara, Jrock and Hurd.

IMO he goes to ESPN and fights Murata in Japan and then Saunders in England because they are far more lucrative and easier fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                He isnt going to get KO ed by Charlo. ! I am telling you all those Charlos espcially the older one will get wore down by Champion fighters unless their bullying and intimidation work before the fight.
                It has been working very well for them

Comment

Tom lives on Fantasy Island. Mayweather will never fight GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    It has been working very well for them
                    Yeah against the J rocks and Centenos. Jacobs Punked the big one at NYC . I think the charlos have great physical ability, but i feel like if things arent going their way they will fold or try to get out of fights, if you know what i mean. Seen alot of fighters who were talkers and street tough fold . Two examples Mike Tyson, Zab Judah . You have to be mentally tough as well to be a super fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X