Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Will Likely Rest, Evaluate Options For 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG needs to take a good six months off.

Comment

Just retire

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        lol@175

a guy like joe smith would destroy him at 175...easily
        You have lost your mind dude He destroys a ham and eeger like Smith. Get out of your feelings, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Tru. I just dont see Loeffler paying Saunders what he wants since hes the only one bringing the belt.

Actually IMO Andrade is going to win. Does Saunders have a rematch clause if he loses??
          Only if he's smart!

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            What are you talking about? The Charlos dont talk very much after fights are signed.

Examples:
            1. JRock called him all sorts of names and said he was going to stop Charlo. Charlo said nothing but keep running your mouth. Result: Charlo gets the stoppage.

2. Lubin goes craxy disrespecting the younger Charlo. Doing documentaries, Twitter rants, etc. Meanwhile Jermell said nothing. Result: Charlo KOs him in round one. Then they put on t shirts that said keep running your mouth.

Show me one pre-fight interview where you've seen a Charlo disrespect an opponent. The only close example is Hatley and he was going nutz before the fight saying Jermell was a bum.

You just don't like them lol they don't talk a lot of trash to opponents. They just like ranting to the media.

However, after those KOs things change lol
            Dude you havent seen him call out guys before, Tslking all about Lions and stuff. Give me a break. Those dudes were talking stuff to Broner, and Tank at a weigh in. They tried to intimidate Andrade in a hall way doong an interview i believe. Actually i am not a fan opf theirs I think they think they can snarl to the media and their opponents are supposed to be scared. Give me a break. I played Football against dudes who tried to intimidate and stuff they first time we hit them that s*** stopped quick.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              1. Mexican style isn't face first boxing. Marquez moved, controlled the ring, Salva too.
              GGG fought like a warrior took punishment and never flinched.

2. Sanchez is irrelevant to me, and he's playing the cool card because he knows he went too far, got shoved at the weigh in, that being said, he said he thought it was a draw.

3. A lot of serious people, including Bud, Lennox Lewis had GGG winning this fight. GGG got short changed and you know that, 2 close fight "could have gone either" and got only 1 scorecards out of 6, I can TOTALLY understand his frustration.
              1. NOBODY has ever labeled Marquez Mexican Style just stop it. Marquez has always been a counterpuncher just like Canelo by the way. It's actually disrespectful to just lump all mexicans in this Mexican Style BS that the GGG camp been using. Mexican Style is basically calling mexicans stupid fighters who can only walk forward. Canelo fought on his back foot the first fight and GGG cried saying stop moving and fight me Mexican Style face to face. He got what he asked for what his trainer asked for and what did he do? Got a Mexican Style azzz whooping it was GGG Mr Mexican Style being stalked, walked down busted face like we never seen before while he was stepping back jabbing. He shy'd away from mexican style. LOL Even his trainer said GGG didn't fight the fight he wanted or what they practiced in the gym. The bully got bullied Mexcian Style. Now you making a excuse moving the goal post like Mexican Style meant Nothing But Scared Jab Style off the back foot?

2. So GGG's own trainer saying his fighter was losing and even after the fight admitting his fighter didn't win the fight means nothing? LMAO

3. And a lot of fighters, hall fame fighters, top P4P fighters and world class trainers said Canelo won so what's your point? Spence, Ward, Charlo, Robert Garcia, George Foreman, Marquez, Austin Trout, Chavez, Khan ect all said Canelo beat GGG.

Jacobs was frustrated thought he beat GGG and he still stayed and did his interview he didn't run like a bytch to the locker room like GGG did. So when others run after losses they are sore loser and bad sport. GGG does it and it's cool?
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-18-2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                You have lost your mind dude He destroys a ham and eeger like Smith. Get out of your feelings, bud.
                Dude Smith can punch , but Golovkin will pick his a** apart with the jab and destroy him with right hands.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  1. NOBODY has ever labeled Marquez Mexican Style just stop it. Marquez has always been a counterpuncher just like Canelo by the way. It's actually disrespectful to just lump all mexicans in this Mexican Style BS that the GGG camp been using. Mexican Style is basically calling mexicans stupid fighters who can only walk forward. Canelo fought on his back foot the first fight and GGG cried saying stop moving and fight me Mexican Style face to face. He got what he asked for what his trainer asked for and what did he do? Got a Mexican Style azzz whooping it was GGG Mr Mexican Style being stalked, walked down busted up while he was stepping back jabbing. Even his trainer said GGG didn't fight the fight he wanted or what they practiced in the gym. The bully got bullied Mexcian Style. Now you making a excuse moving the goal post like Mexican Style meant Nothing But Scared Jab Style off the back foot.

2. So GGG's own trainer saying his fighter was losing and even after the fight admitting his fighter didn't win the fight means nothing? LMAO

3. And a lot of fighters, hall fame fighters, top P4P fighters and world class trainers said Canelo won so what's your point? Spence, Ward, Charlo, Robert Garcia, George Foreman, Marquez, Austin Trout, Chavez, ect.

Jacobs was frustrated thought he beat GGG and he still stayed and did his interview he didn't run like a bytch to the locker room like GGG did. So when others run after losses they are sore loser and bad sport. GGG does it and it's cool?
                  I agree Salvador Sanchez was far from a face first brawler. If you watch Chavez sr. He could move his head slightly and take the impact off punches. Plus his punches were short and compact not wild and winging wide shots like most people expect/.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                    Dude you havent seen him call out guys before, Tslking all about Lions and stuff. Give me a break. Those dudes were talking stuff to Broner, and Tank at a weigh in. They tried to intimidate Andrade in a hall way doong an interview i believe. Actually i am not a fan opf theirs I think they think they can snarl to the media and their opponents are supposed to be scared. Give me a break. I played Football against dudes who tried to intimidate and stuff they first time we hit them that s*** stopped quick.
                    Wow. The Charlos are all about the talk. But they can fight.

I used to hate all the smack the were spewing, but I just laugh at it now. They are kind of funny

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                      Both of them pr*cks are ducking the young Lion Jermall Charlo
                      Lol, yeah sure they are....

Comment

Working...
                      X