Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Fires Back at Critics of Canelo's Win Over Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefthandtruth View Post
    Am I the only one who refuses to take serious anything this boxing promoter who sticks things up his butt and dresses like a female prostitute says?
    I'm totally content with being the only one who feels this way though.
    Oscars love of dressing up like a princess and shoving large rods up his booty have nothing to do with the seriousness of his heartfelt eloquent letter

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Coke La Hoya doesn't care about the fans, he's got an 8-ball lined up on the mirror as we speak.
      And no one cares about your opinion lil bish! What happens to triple jab, aka triple back pedal, aka triple fraud, triple b side, excusekin? He is who we all thought he was... A fighter who beat up a bunch of cans and you are one of the 97k people who believes the hype. Lmao now do us all a favor and don't speak anymore, please.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        When the fight was done I looked over at the crew and said my man lost tonight. He was missing because Canelo made him miss. He didn’t concentrate on the body due to the speed of the counters.

The Old Man Time is on G !

What can he do if there is a third? Redass’s confidence has gone to the moon. He ran the first fight and evidently felt G didn’t hit hard enough but the FACT OF THE MATTER IS REDASS LOST THE FIRST FIGHT!!!

Don’t play the hypocrite game!! That’s all of you !! loffler said he didn’t think G could win a decision well HE DIDNT IN THE FIRST and should have, G’s win was 8-4 !!!! THE SECOND WAS SO VERY CLOSE so you KNOW he wasn’t getting the decision!!! All you basterrds want to do is laugh like d*** Hyenas!!! Hahahaha

You stupid basterrds backed a big redass cheater ! Good on ya. At least when I see you post I know what kind of a ***************** y’all are.

G will NEVER WIN a decision in little Mexico !!

The Only way I see him winning against Redass in Vegas is by KO!! So G has to face a killin by going to the body full out and get countered to death and may get KO’d but if he don’t go all out to that body he can forget it. Kill the body the head will die. He may have to take three to get his in. His face may get all beat up but if his jaw takes it in the last 6 rounds he will beat ole Redass and he will hit the floor and they will bring the stretcher. G will go to the hospital to get sewed up.

That’s how I see it!
        Bro get out your feelings and take that L. Canelo beat ggg both fights! What happened? Your boy wanted a Mexican style fight and cried bit.ched and moaned for it and canelo was nice enough to give your boy what he wanted, along with an a.ss whooping.... Bahahahha stop crying you sound like an emotional unstable lesbian.

Comment

Originally posted by Rare_Pure View Post
          This ^^^^°
          I've noticed that also. They were even hoping Josesito Lopez would beat Canelo you could tell by how fervously they cheered when Lopez landed anything. That's just an example but generally this is the story in every fight where a mexican headlines.
          Well Lopez can be called a Mexican too. But take Marquez koing Pacquiao they wanted pac to win but pacman hadnt hit the canvas and the media was already crying for rematch. But take these examples

Estrada vs Rungvisai
          Estrada vs Gonzalez
          Cuadras vs Gonzalez

I did not see one U.S outlet crying foul or draw or calling for a rematch only praises for the non Mexicans in fights that really were debatable and there are many more. You can also hear the bias against Mexicans in the fight commentary trying to sway the opinions of fools that don't know any better.

Comment

I finally scored the fight I had it a draw 114-114 close fight Canelo got the decision.

Comment

All them points they say ate nonsense are valid points thst Adelaide Byrd scoring last year was corrupt they can lie all they want 10 2 was as dodgey as Ali beating liston with the phantom punch don't care what anyone says golovkin won that fight again

Comment

Originally posted by eternalfighter View Post
                Oscar should point out how the U.S "sports media" hates on Mexican fighters bigtime! They will always go against them no matter what its not just with canelo.
                This is complete BS, Mexican fighters are glorified by the US press, the US represents the biggest media market for Mexican fighters, and by the way, where do all the Mexican fighters earn their biggest paydays?

Mexico City, or Las Vegas?

Tijuana, or New York?

Just be quiet, you should like a complete idiot.

Comment

Canelo is both loved & hated by fans for similar reasons as De La Hoya
                  was 20-years-ago in his heyday. Most fans respect a boxer who often
                  fights the best/biggest names available, but other fans just cant seem
                  to accept a mild-mannered pretty-boy who can box AND brawl with
                  the best of 'em. Some just hate for the sake of having something to hate.

Others are disgruntled because their pride can't accept what their eyes saw.
                  They were mistakenly convinced that GGG was practically superhuman, and
                  they seemed to afford him almost god-like status. That's why they act like
                  his loss is sacrilege. It's earth-shattering to them. Canelo smashed up the
                  temple and he told them to stop worshiping false idols.

Comment

Rd 1 golovkin
                    Rd 2 Canelo
                    Rd 3 Canelo
                    Rd 4 golovkin
                    Rd 5 golovkin
                    Rd 6 even
                    Rd 7 Canelo
                    Rd 8 golovkin
                    Rd 9 golovkin
                    Rd 10 golovkin
                    Rd 11 golovkin
                    Rd 12 Canelo
                    7-4 to golovkin with one even round.
                    That is why de la Hoya and Canelo are getting criticised.
                    Golovkin won more rounds , landed more punches and noticeably hurt Canelo on at least 3 occasions over the last 3rd of the fight.
                    Yes Canelo was coming forward but he was eating jabs all night and was out worked.
                    Give props to Canelo for a great fight and showed real heart but he never beat golovkin Saturday and punch stats prove it

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                      Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless should never comment on Boxing or MMA cuz they look very dumb every time they talk about either sport. Atlas just loves to hear himself talk and loves the camera. He is hard to take serious at this point in his career. The GGG fanboys, well they had the excuses locked and loaded from day one.
                      Atlas is a mentally unstable buffoon who babbles at every opportunity. The most unprofessional clown associated with boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X