Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Fires Back at Critics of Canelo's Win Over Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin the unified “feel good” champion

Comment

Good response by Oscar in whats gonna be a failed attempt to chill people out.

Also a broken clock is right twice a day. Oscar will have something up his ass & leopard skin leggings on within 2 hours of going home tonight.

Comment

it happened to Oscar when they gave it to Tito. Different when it's his only star fighter.

Comment

Few things to think about

*HBO only cash cow is Canelo
          *About to break Hopkins record
          *De La Hoya threatening to leave HBO
          *Vegas

Any coincidence this happened

🤷🏻*♂️🤷🏻*♂️🤷🏻*♂️

Comment

guys, say what you like Oscar, but that letter is BANG ON !

well said Oscar !

WAR Canelo !!

he is doing a great job with Canelo, as are Reynoso and co.

Comment

Originally posted by eternalfighter View Post
              Oscar should point out how the U.S "sports media" hates on Mexican fighters bigtime! They will always go against them no matter what its not just with canelo.
              This ^^^^°
              I've noticed that also. They were even hoping Josesito Lopez would beat Canelo you could tell by how fervously they cheered when Lopez landed anything. That's just an example but generally this is the story in every fight where a mexican headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless should never comment on Boxing or MMA cuz they look very dumb every time they talk about either sport. Atlas just loves to hear himself talk and loves the camera. He is hard to take serious at this point in his career. The GGG fanboys, well they had the excuses locked and loaded from day one.
                I don't even see Skip Bayless since he's off ESPN, but holy f#ck I seen SAS & Atlas talking about the outcome of GGG vs Canelo & they were like a bad comedy skit with all their crazy emotions & yelling. If thats getting casuals excited about boxing fair f#king play, but idk that I can watch that w/o wanting to punch both of them in the face.

Comment

Man Oscar is insecure. No wonder Floyd loves trolling him so much.

Comment

Everything oscar supports just makes it look worse.

My natural reaction whenever I see oscar de la hoya say anything is to believe that exact opposite because he's full of shlt everytime.

Canelo gained my respect, but de la hoya supporting him makes me lose a little lol if that makes sense to anyone.

Comment

When the fight was done I looked over at the crew and said my man lost tonight. He was missing because Canelo made him miss. He didn’t concentrate on the body due to the speed of the counters.

The Old Man Time is on G !

What can he do if there is a third? Redass’s confidence has gone to the moon. He ran the first fight and evidently felt G didn’t hit hard enough but the FACT OF THE MATTER IS REDASS LOST THE FIRST FIGHT!!!

Don’t play the hypocrite game!! That’s all of you !! loffler said he didn’t think G could win a decision well HE DIDNT IN THE FIRST and should have, G’s win was 8-4 !!!! THE SECOND WAS SO VERY CLOSE so you KNOW he wasn’t getting the decision!!! All you basterrds want to do is laugh like d*** Hyenas!!! Hahahaha

You stupid basterrds backed a big redass cheater ! Good on ya. At least when I see you post I know what kind of a ***************** y’all are.

G will NEVER WIN a decision in little Mexico !!

The Only way I see him winning against Redass in Vegas is by KO!! So G has to face a killin by going to the body full out and get countered to death and may get KO’d but if he don’t go all out to that body he can forget it. Kill the body the head will die. He may have to take three to get his in. His face may get all beat up but if his jaw takes it in the last 6 rounds he will beat ole Redass and he will hit the floor and they will bring the stretcher. G will go to the hospital to get sewed up.

That’s how I see it!

Comment

Working...
                      X