Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Fires Back at Critics of Canelo's Win Over Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it a close fight? Yes. Did the vast majority of press and boxing insiders have ggg winning? Yes. (34 favored ggg, 2 canelo, and 15 scored it a draw to be exact) is it typical for the more popular boxer to get rounds scored in their favor that they may not deserve? Yes. Has this happened in favor of any boxer more than it has Canelo? Nope!

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      Was it a close fight? Yes. Did the vast majority of press and boxing insiders have ggg winning? Yes. (34 favored ggg, 2 canelo, and 15 scored it a draw to be exact) is it typical for the more popular boxer to get rounds scored in their favor that they may not deserve? Yes. Has this happened in favor of any boxer more than it has Canelo? Nope!
      Are you salty? Yes! Is canelo new champ who didn't tell ggg "give me my belts" but instead whipped his azz for him mexican style like he requested, all while being the smaller fighter pushing the boogey man back ALL FIGHT? Hell yes!

Comment

These are some pro fighters/former pro fighters some are all time greats.
        All had canelo beating ggg they have more credibility than a bunch of cheerleaders who did nothing but glorify ggg all his career and never criticized him and most of whom have never thrown a punch in their lives

M Tyson
        G Foreman
        A Khan
        JC Chavez
        S Mora
        C Traux
        R Garcia
        D Haye
        J Arce
        T Bellew
        J Linares
        M Cotto
        MA Barrera
        W Monroe
        P Smith
        L Smith
        A Ward
        C Bundridge
        B Hopkins
        M Murray
        P Quillin
        E Morales
        J Williams
        E Spence
        A Trout

And of course the judges one of whom gave ggg the 1rst fight scored it for canelo as well and lets not forget Abel gggs own trainer who said canelo fought a great fight and deserved the victory!

Comment

If you really feel you won, you dont have to write a letter. Lol at oscar trying to justify it.

“When I become a promoter, I will be different.” Sure Oscar. Sure.

Comment

While everyone is entitled to his or her opinion (especially in boxing), let's take a moment to appreciate what Canelo and GGG gave us on Saturday night and work towards doing it more often for the sake of the sport we all love so much.
            Oscar finished this interview beautifully

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              you need to sterilize your agenda, you go on to make your claim that ggg outlanded canelo but then turn around and say you have no idea how compubox had canelo with more landed punches then cotto and that compubox was wrong... So compubox proved that ggg won, and was off with cotto? Bro cut it out, canelo won and is a better fighter than ggg will ever be and he is still only 28... Those are facts. Also, you go on to spew more b.s. according to your agenda by saying canelo has not clearly won or knocked out any class a fighter... Well how about ggg? List his a class fighters he has clearly beat and or ko'd.... I'll wait.
              take your head out of your ass....canelo got the nod but he lost to golovkin saturday and that is backed up by punch stats and most media outlets....not some sweaty ******* who has taco sauce all down his vest and **** stained underwear on.
              Get a grip of yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Are you salty? Yes! Is canelo new champ who didn't tell ggg "give me my belts" but instead whipped his azz for him mexican style like he requested, all while being the smaller fighter pushing the boogey man back ALL FIGHT? Hell yes!
                are you stalking every single post I make? Yes! Are you a fan girl groupie who gets super excited over a decision win that most believe should've gone the other way? Yes. Are you a loser who lives at home with mommy and the Canelo gift win was the highlight of his pathetic life? Hell yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I think fans forget that we have instant replay, and the judges don't! The judges saw a fatigued fighter backing up constantly, visibly hurt by body shot after body shot! GGG was jabbing beautifully, and would've won the fight, if it were an amateur fight, but it wasn't! GGG probably deserved a draw, just like Lara deserved a draw, but the difference was Lara was the smaller man, on his bike, GGG was the bigger man, being backed up and smacked up, and wasn't a good look!
                  Agreed. A judge has one minute to decide who won a round based on all four criteria. Fans typically don't use those criterial, especially when they are a fan of one of the fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    take your head out of your ass....canelo got the nod but he lost to golovkin saturday and that is backed up by punch stats and most media outlets....not some sweaty ******* who has taco sauce all down his vest and **** stained underwear on.
                    Get a grip of yourself
                    Keep posting dumb sh.it, canelo outboxed triple jab in first fight then beat his azz in second lmao. But yeah, keep posting, it just let's everyone know how dumb you Are.
                    Last edited by Robi13; 09-18-2018, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      are you stalking every single post I make? Yes! Are you a fan girl groupie who gets super excited over a decision win that most believe should've gone the other way? Yes. Are you a loser who lives at home with mommy and the Canelo gift win was the highlight of his pathetic life? Hell yes!
                      And new!!! Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X