Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant argue with the decision, it was close enough for there to be lots of differing opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
      To be fair golovkin ducked the living shat out of ward. Hid behind promoters other fighters and his trainer. I see why now......ward would have gotten in his chest and that fight wouldn't have gone more then 5 rounds.......golovkin was just stalked by a smaller fighter telling him lets go lets slug it out. His face looked like a pizza at the end. I don't know who did it but golovkin is one of the most overrated fighters in the last decade......
      You cant duck someone who isnt even in the same weight as you...

Comment

• Comment

• I like Andre ward but as much as the fight wasn't a robbery,I had it a draw, any boxing fan knows the fight could have gone the other way and in that situation the champ either doesn't deserve to lose his belt(s) or deserves an immediate rematch,in golovkin's case..a trilogy

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
            I have noticed your a fan of his & am surprised theres quite a few more real boxing fans who are also big gggfans but don't feel the need to lie than I thought. I posted this in another thread but figure hey might as well post it here too so others can see these vids if they missed it.

Heres RJJ saying ggg deserved to lose because of getting backed & bullied all night.

Heres Abel Sanchez admitting defeat(I got other vids in Spanish where he admitted more & said Canelo deserved the W after that amazing show.

Heres Ward saying"Canelo dominated ggg"

Heres Abel before the fight telling off a reporter 4 saying the truth"after rewatching 1st fight 4x,Canelo didn't run AT ALL,& he landed more body shots" abel snapped & pulled rank on reporter then claims Canelo didn't land hardly any body shots on ggg in 1st fight & reporter says "yes he did" so abel got angry & goes on to say ggg will heavily outland to the body supposedly "again"

Heres Spence/Charlo etc. Saying ggg deserved to lose

Heres where Stephen A contradicts everything from Ward video above(after he said gggs only landed mainly weak jabs) & where Atlas loses control while demonstrating yet again what a great "white" hoper he truly is,Atlas lost all credibility when he was claiming Lomas #1 p4p for beating a few overmatched fighters & losing to 1 in a short ass Only wbo career(Arum basically owns WBO & bought lomas 1st belt),Atlas is the most biased clown in sports
            The funny thing is the white guy is Canelo, gallega familia.

So let's say Atlas is an asian hoper for dck riding Golovkin.
            He always called GGG an overrated fighter since day one.

Is Stephen A. Smith a white hoper too since he had himself GGG winning?

There is nothing nuts about having Lomas number one P4P.

I always said this spot is btw Loma, Bud and Mickey, I think Bud is the more gifted guy but he has the "worst" record out of 3.

Loma has the better wins, but a loss.

Mikey is 4 div undefeated champ, you can make a case for all of them.

Comment

• Salty that ggg made more money than he has after ggg avoided him and a bias against eastern euros

Same guy who said canelo should not fight golovkin again because he is too dangerous , so if ggg was broken then shouldn't he be saying the opposite? Just shows you how bias he is

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Loser I took your BESTIES Boxing956 account. Should of took yours but your a coward who doesn't truly believe in what they say. Stupid fuk! Just be glad you didnt bet me..
                1. I dont even know who that is nor do I give a s**t. 2. You can be glad you won a bet on yet another shady Canelo decision, still doesn't erase the fact that you once lost your wife to a bet. Lmaooo #facts

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  nah, Marquez fought like a real Mexican, he didn't run like Jabkin
                  marwuez also found himself on his ass non stop vs pac. Only one I saw hurt on Saturday was Canelo.

Comment

• Let's not overlook the history between these two. If someone's team heckled you and said you were afraid of them, even after you sent them an offer, you wouldn't likely be kind to them either.

One reason I like Ward is that he's usually above this kind of thing. Maybe he really does think Canelo was magic on Saturday. I think this is more of a, "Ha ha, fuk you."
                    I don't say that lightly either as Ward is one of the few fighters I've genuinely liked in the last 15 years. But, I disagree with him here, regardless of what his motivations were.

Comment

• How do you break someone who according to most people still won the fight? Ward is a bitter man still it seems and his opinion towards GGG unfortunately will be biased.

Comment

Working...
                      X