No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
    Ward is a piece of s h i t boxer... was outboxed by kova in the first fight, and was eating jabs and losing a fight in the second untill he started his ball busting. Let that sink in...
    jabs dont win fights...ward broke kova down by going to the body

Comment

• Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
      Where am I wrong ? Outside Jacobs and Canelo , GGG has a terrible strength of opponent resume. Pointing that obvious fact out does not make me a hater

you're just a hater

no, wait..... you're right

Comment

• Didn’t even bother to listen to Ward because some guys have agendas. This is on both sides.

Just saw this snippet and confirms it. He broke Golovkin LOL. And he didn’t even score the fight, at lest honest on that.

I do that sometimes too, just sit back and enjoy. But when you do that and declare a winner in an especially close fight your cred is questionable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          the fact that you're jerking off every night to a decision win over a 36 yr old when damn near 90% of press row had Canelo losing or a draw tells me all I need to know about your fan girl status. Now shut your fat burrito eating ass up.

bltch, you have been bashing Canelo for MONTHS

so..... take your L, and run along now

hey, why does Golovkin not have any titles ?

and, why will Golovkin not break Hopkins record ?

also..... who is the REAL Mexican now ?

Last edited by aboutfkntime; 09-17-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
            Dammmm all these fan f a g s are hurting cause canelo backed his sshht up. If that wasn’t enough he did it in a way that made triple backwards do something no man has ever done to him .Retreat , get walked down,got his face rearranged , pssy didn’t stay still lmao .the hate is incredible for canelo. Can’t change what happened Saturday and how canelo turned GGGirl into a b I t c h

Ward and Canelo, are everything they wanted Golovkin to be lol

so..... now they be bashing Ward and Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
              Ward is a piece of s h i t boxer... was outboxed by kova in the first fight, and was eating jabs and losing a fight in the second untill he started his ball busting. Let that sink in...

Ward has all of Kovalev's titles, and Canelo has all of Golovkin's titles

just so long as you are happy with that

btw, Sanchez said Ward beat Kovalev, and he also said that Canelo did enough to win on Saturday

I bet you're not happy about that

Comment

• As much as I admire and like Ward I must respectfully disagree with him. No Canelo didn't break Golovkin.

Gennady went down swinging to the end. He left it all in the ring on Saturday night and I am more than confident with just a few minor adjustments he will bounce back and become victorious again. Perhaps he should start by finding a new trainer.

In any case, he lost a very close, razor thin decision. Now on the other hand, I agree that you broke Kovalev's spirit. That was a quit job if I never saw one. Sergey has never been the same since.

Comment

• you bashed Canelo for MONTHS you tool !

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  Didn’t even bother to listen to Ward because some guys have agendas. This is on both sides.

Just saw this snippet and confirms it. He broke Golovkin LOL. And he didn’t even score the fight, at lest honest on that.

I do that sometimes too, just sit back and enjoy. But when you do that and declare a winner in an especially close fight your cred is questionable.

they demanded that Canelo fight like a Mexican

and when Canelo obliged..... Golovkin got on his bike

now Golovkin has.....
                  1) no titles
                  2) no chance of breaking Hopkins record
                  3) lumps all over his face, along with some egg

who's the REAL Mexican now bltch ?

Comment

• trust Golovkin's classless clueless fanbase to resort to what they do best

bash fighters who are MUCH BETTER than Golovkin lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
                      Dammmm all these fan f a g s are hurting cause canelo backed his sshht up. If that wasn’t enough he did it in a way that made triple backwards do something no man has ever done to him .Retreat , get walked down,got his face rearranged , pssy didn’t stay still lmao .the hate is incredible for canelo. Can’t change what happened Saturday and how canelo turned GGGirl into a b I t c h
                      Are you crazy? Gennady SMOKED little ped nelo out

LOOK AT #THAT #WORK

Comment

Working...
                      X