Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did You Score The 12th Round? (Pivotal)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

So you have some wise individuals who gave it to one guy, or the other.... saying it was tough.

But then you have those who tell you "I know it was _____'s round! its obvious!!! No way _____ could have won it.

Really?

To me its also obvious: Depending on what you were looking for, determines who won that round. Everyone seems to get that both guys had different ebb and flow, did different things at different times, nobody dominated the round.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Canelo landed the better shots, ggg landed quantity most of which were pitty pat jabs mixed in with power jabs.

Canelo was NEVER hurt, show me. Round 10 he was supposedly "hurt" yet dodged every single punch ggg threw and came back with hard counters of his own, that is not hurt.

Canelo landed 10 punches from 2 mins into the 12 round to 1:30, oh but those don't count, ggg's pitty pat jabs do however. Canelo won the 8th, 10th, and 12th, it was him that came on, him that won the last round, him that looked the fresher of the two.
      what about the 7 punches golovkin landed at the start of the 12th and also another 6 he landed in the last 30 seconds plus jabbing canelo at will through the round.
      The whole round was canelo rallying to stay in the fight and lot of his punches were in desperation to try and even the round out.
      Even lampley looked up and said canelo is rallying like he needs a knockout or are you deaf to that as well as blind.
      Canelo lost rounds 1,4,5,8,9,10,11 and ill even give you the 12th for canelo or more than likely it was a swing round...no way did canelo win the 8th or the 10th you must be on drugs or something.
      There was a reason why canelo was ducking and dodging because he was hurt and all he could do was try to avoid further punishment, he was also hurt in the 11th and again had to regroup.
      As i said most media and experts scored the fight for golovkin...it was close yeah but boxing is not just about landing the harder punches....golovkin controlled large parts of that fight with keeping canelo at the end of his jab and landing uppercuts.
      The things your slating golovkin for are the things that you dribble all over when its mayweather or ward doing it
      GFOH with your biased ****
      Last edited by The plunger man; 09-19-2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
        canelo bleeds GGG that round, i think thats what made judge decide to give 12 to clenelo
        It was a head butt @ 1:13...they touched gloves @1:16 ...the judges saw blood and gave the round to Canelo even though he was out-boxed. A head butt cost GGG the fight.

GGG re-opened Canelo's cut above the eye and he had blood down his face at the end of the round also.
        Last edited by jaded; 09-19-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

GGG started off strong, but it only lasted the first 35 seconds of the 12th rd. Canelo controlled and landed the more accurate punches the remainder of the round. Too many people want to give GGG rds based on 30sec of good work, he also landed a lot of arm punches. They give him too much credit and exaggerate the damage he was doing. Canelo was never hurt, never staggered, never dropped, never did his legs wobble at all. During the 10th rd when Lampley got all wet when GGG landed a few shots, but then he had to back track and admit that it all just lasted a few seconds as Canelo pressed forward landing punches. I did give GGG the 10th, but it was by no means a dominate round. Again, Canelo won the 12th based on controlling the rd, pressing forward landing harder punches. GGG success in the last rd was limited to the first 35 seconds of the rd.
          Last edited by jdp28tx; 09-19-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

LMAO @ fools saying all GGG landed were weak jabs. Look at all those uppercuts and power jabs that had Canelo's bopping like a chickenhead.
            I gave it to Canelo slightly, but it still only made it 7-5 GGG for me.

But you're right, "weak jabs" were not the only thing. 38 seconds in that video you already see a clean uppercut landed by GGG
            Last edited by Gigantes; 09-19-2018, 10:23 AM.

Comment

I thought GGG won this round. Those uppercuts landed too.

Comment

Canelo won round 12 because he walked forward and said "come on"

But in the first fight he ran circles and won 118-110

Comment

Canelo won that round.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    what about the 7 punches golovkin landed at the start of the 12th and also another 6 he landed in the last 30 seconds plus jabbing canelo at will through the round.
                    The whole round was canelo rallying to stay in the fight and lot of his punches were in desperation to try and even the round out.
                    Even lampley looked up and said canelo is rallying like he needs a knockout or are you deaf to that as well as blind.
                    Canelo lost rounds 1,4,5,8,9,10,11 and ill even give you the 12th for canelo or more than likely it was a swing round...no way did canelo win the 8th or the 10th you must be on drugs or something.
                    There was a reason why canelo was ducking and dodging because he was hurt and all he could do was try to avoid further punishment, he was also hurt in the 11th and again had to regroup.
                    As i said most media and experts scored the fight for golovkin...it was close yeah but boxing is not just about landing the harder punches....golovkin controlled large parts of that fight with keeping canelo at the end of his jab and landing uppercuts.
                    The things your slating golovkin for are the things that you dribble all over when its mayweather or ward doing it
                    GFOH with your biased ****

I gave ggg the 1st minute, the 2nd minute Canelo, final minute was Canelo.

55 secs the final minute in Canelo lands 2 left hooks followed by the biggest punch of the round a right to the body.

42 secs Canelo lands 2 right hands, possibly a body shot too

38 they exchange, Canelo right hand off the forehead for ggg's jab

33? Canelo lands a 3 punch combo, right hand, left hook, right uppercut

Final 30 neither guy really lands anything clean, ggg's final uppercut came a bit after the bell too.

Canelo had 0 issue walking through ggg's jab, never hurt, by the 12th it was him pounding his gloves, coming forward, ggg bloodied and bruised up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      I gave ggg the 1st minute, the 2nd minute Canelo, final minute was Canelo.

55 secs the final minute in Canelo lands 2 left hooks followed by the biggest punch of the round a right to the body.

42 secs Canelo lands 2 right hands, possibly a body shot too

38 they exchange, Canelo right hand off the forehead for ggg's jab

33? Canelo lands a 3 punch combo, right hand, left hook, right uppercut

Final 30 neither guy really lands anything clean, ggg's final uppercut came a bit after the bell too.

Canelo had 0 issue walking through ggg's jab, never hurt, by the 12th it was him pounding his gloves, coming forward, ggg bloodied and bruised up.
                      Canelo was getting tagged repeatedly in the last 30 seconds of the round...walking forwards taking shots and waving his arms should not account for any scoring by any judges except maybe a dimwit like you...golovkin landed more punches and controlled midrange you are also blind to the fact Canelo had a 2 inch cut above his left and should have been bleeding everywhere...as I said 12 was a swing round and even if you Award that to Canelo he still don't win enough rounds.
                      Golovkin had 1,4,5,8,9,10,11 and Canelo had 2,3,7,12...you could give Canelo the close round 8 and he still only had 5 rounds.
                      That's why compu have golovkin winning , why 99% of media thinks he deserved to keep his title.
                      You don't win rounds just by walking forward and getting out landed 2-1.
                      Canelo did great but he never won more rounds than triple ggg Saturday and punch stats prove it

Comment

Working...
                      X