Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did You Score The 12th Round? (Pivotal)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
    Uve got a good rep point ratio. I think u must have mentioned the wrong moment. There was certainly no punch at 2:20 and no body shot by Canelo in the next sequence of punches. I checked the fight with 40secs left in case u meant that. But wasent there either. So either u got the time wrong or ur trolling on here, which Id give u credit for getting me.
    2:20 in the youtube video, slipped a massive right hook past his guard.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      Canelo was missing the whole round. People are blind.
      Thank you! I can't believe how blind people are. This is exactly my point. I'm going to do the punch count video of that round. And I even didn't wanted to slow the speed of the video down in order to score it right, I never do it while scoring the fight, simply because when you watch it you don't have an option of hitting the pause or slowing it down, and despite that you can still score it right if you are paying attention and you are concentrated. And i was still able to see the blocked shots in real speed without slowing it down. You can slow it down just to make the point when making the punch stats video and show the others you were right, but my point is that even in the real time, almost everybody is able to see when the punches are getting blocked, they just have to pay a close attention and chose to take the analytical approach while watching it and to separate their emotions from it. Some people when watching it live, watch it to have fun, emotionally invested and cheering, while the others are watching it to score it.
      Last edited by StefanTosic; 09-18-2018, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Canelo clearly won that round, you just gotta get over it man
        Brought to you by the fight doctor, the one and only... Mr. Broner - the next fighter of the decade©

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          2:20 in the youtube video, slipped a massive right hook past his guard.
          I don’t know what to say. I watched two diff videos at quarter speed. There’s certainly no punch thrown at 2:20. There’s a good right to the head at 2:23, a decent right at 2:16, but none are body shots like u said, and none at 2:20. U made me look twice. Hazzah. I still think the kick at 1:25 was the best shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
            I don’t know what to say. I watched two diff videos at quarter speed. There’s certainly no punch thrown at 2:20. There’s a good right to the head at 2:23, a decent right at 2:16, but none are body shots like u said, and none at 2:20. U made me look twice. Hazzah. I still think the kick at 1:25 was the best shot.

ggg was starting to mount his attack until this right hand to the body made him go backwards. If you missing these punches, of course you're going to think ggg won, Canelo landed a lot of these power shots.
            Last edited by Cutthroat; 09-18-2018, 08:04 AM.

Comment

I actually scored that round for Canelo, Golovkin's activity dropped off as it went on and Canelo probably edged it.

However, I still think Golovkin clearly won the fight.

Comment

I gave it to canelo but It was close. One of the onlu swing rounds for me

Comment

The twelfth I gave to Golovkin. I admit that it was close and I am being biased but really one could reasonably argue that it was a draw or even Canelo winning it. Since I gave it to Golovkin, I scored the fight 115-113 with GGG winning by two rounds.

Comment

I gave it to GGG but it was so close that I would not get into an argument with someone who scored it for Canelo

Comment

Canelo won the round.

GGG landed hard head snapping shots at the start but Canelo's consistent workrate and bodyshots sealed the round for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X