Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Give Canelo Credit; Don't Focus On What GGG Didn't Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsout213 View Post
    this is shades of john david jackson and kovalev
    yup Sanchez flat out threw GGG under the bus. I wonder if a fracture is on the way. When your own trainer tells you you losing then tells the media you didn't win after the fight and when asked about you backing up fighting scared of Mexican Style and again refusing to throw body shots and saying hey that was my fight gameplan. I can draw it up but if GGG don't want to do it what I can I say. WOW

Comment

Originally posted by PolitikDitto View Post
      Funny how this thread only has 10 replies. Little g dick riders out here crying robbery but wanna ignore golovkins own trainer saying the decision was fair. Honestly I don't think little g will ever be the same after this fight. Canelo put some serious punishment on him. He's probably gonna be pissing blood for months. Just imagine if he wasn't running away the whole fight. Canelo woulda put him to sleep. After that nasty left hook in the 2nd round, little g wanted no parts of a real mexican style brawl.
      His fans had their soul broken just like GGG's face. In shock mode full of excuses refusing to listen or respond to Sanchez admitting defeat. GGG fans were asking for Mexican Style too bad GGG didn't want none

Comment

Triple G just didn't show up Saturday night and Saul Alvarez did. Sucks to say this but I don't think Golovkin is able to pull the trigger anymore. Golovkin looked slow and he definitely lost a step from last year.
        I didn't think Abel did a great job in triple G's Corner, he was passive and didn't tell him to be aggressive when he needed to. Yes they will probably fight for a 3rd time but I don't see the outcome being any different, unfortunately Triple G didm't make it into the elite level of boxng until his mid-to-late 30's and I don't think he is fresh enough to be the same man we all saw during his KO streak

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
          Triple G just didn't show up Saturday night and Saul Alvarez did. Sucks to say this but I don't think Golovkin is able to pull the trigger anymore. Golovkin looked slow and he definitely lost a step from last year.
          I didn't think Abel did a great job in triple G's Corner, he was passive and didn't tell him to be aggressive when he needed to. Yes they will probably fight for a 3rd time but I don't see the outcome being any different, unfortunately Triple G didm't make it into the elite level of boxng until his mid-to-late 30's and I don't think he is fresh enough to be the same man we all saw during his KO streak
          Just to make sure, Alvarez improved tremendously from 1st fight to 2nd and made a ton of adjustments, while Golovkin didn't show up.

Considering the first fight was a draw, that would mean that Golovkin got white washed, not arguably lost by 1 round, right?

Comment

Respect.............

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Just to make sure, Alvarez improved tremendously from 1st fight to 2nd and made a ton of adjustments, while Golovkin didn't show up.

Considering the first fight was a draw, that would mean that Golovkin got white washed, not arguably lost by 1 round, right?
              yeah Canelo definitely made adjustments he came forward and dictated the pace. Triple G showed shades of greatness but wasn't consistent enough.. no way that Golovkin got whitewashed he was never hurt or in trouble or fully dominated,, looked like He couldn't pull the trigger anymore

Comment

Abel is being a man about it. Respect. Give the winner his due and come back stronger. Canelo fought a hell of a fight, no matter how you saw the outcome. Two warriors; one will usually come out on top.

Comment

Respect for Abel Sanchez

Abel Sanchez have respect and this is a good thing. GGG is now damage goods and susceptible to a TKO or KO in the third against Canelo or against the top 160 lbs fighter. Possibly this rematch, Canelo rob the soul of GGG for winning in his own game of Golovkin.
                  Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 09-17-2018, 11:03 AM. Reason: corrrections

Comment

damn even abel stankchez telling ya gggroupies to accept defeat

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                      Dude, slow down. He was telling his fighter that he was losing halfway through the fight and that he needed to put weight on his shots - not to box with Canelo.

The only way G was going to win was being the aggressor and push Canelo back like in their first fight. That didn't happen, Canelo stood his ground and the roles were reversed.

G isn't a robot who solely follows commands. He is a veteran. He knows what to do inside the ring. Canelo just didn't let them follow through with their plan - and credit to him.
                      I agree. Fighters aren’t robots. We can go on all day long as to what should be done. In the end, it’s not always so easy to execute. If it was, everyone’s strategy would negate the other’s. I’m sure Golovkin just couldn’t do what was asked of him. He wasn’t in there shadowboxing. Abel wasn’t throwing his fighter under the bus. He was being candid.

Comment

Working...
                      X