Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Jermall Charlo can beat Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    It's funny this poster had excuses for when Nery failed a PED test and then came in many pounds over the weight and I (and others) called him out on it and also mentioned how Salido's done that a lot plus others and nothing and then when Quigg did it I (and many others) actually ripped Quigg for being unprofessional and he went overboard saying how bad the cheating was and how it's different because it's not a Mexican.

You are talking to a poster who thinks Calzaghe was a terrible fighter and that Lennox Lewis sucked because of where they came from yet he labels Mexican and (African) American fighters together as one country to make himself feel like they are the same team and knows America produces many more top level fighters than Mexico.

A typical nationalistic hypocrite that even makes his own rules up. I'm not saying British fans aren't a bit biased or the pro EE guys or the pro black/anti white guys but this guy is right near the top of the pile.
    Yep, I saw him defending Nery but slagging Quigg. The guy is a joke but doesn't even know it. He's that delusional.

Haven't seen him making any comments on Calzaghe or Lennox though. But if his past comments are anything to go by, it doesn't surprise me. He calls all the present British fighters bums but that all the Mexicans are great, even if they haven't proved as much.

If he responds to me, i'll ask him about Joe and Lennox to see what he says. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Yep, I saw him defending Nery but slagging Quigg. The guy is a joke but doesn't even know it. He's that delusional.

Haven't seen him making any comments on Calzaghe or Lennox though. But if his past comments are anything to go by, it doesn't surprise me. He calls all the present British fighters bums but that all the Mexicans are great, even if they haven't proved as much.

If he responds to me, i'll ask him about Joe and Lennox to see what he says. Haha.
      He'll say that Gilberto Ramirez would wipe the floor with Calzaghe and that the Mexican-American Larry Holmes would have schooled Lewis.

Comment

You're one of the least objective posters on here, and that's saying something. So not only are you extremely nationalistic, but you're delusional as well.

And you're the daddy in no debate against anyone. You're far too stupid for that to be the case.
        You mad brah

Comment

he got the tools to do it. And jsut like with Lara IDK if that translates to a win knowing the stuff that goes on with Canelo decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            You mad brah
            Mad? Not in the slightest. Just acknowledging how dim you are.

Also, what do you think of Joe Calzaghe and Lennox Lewis? Do you think they were great fighters, or do you think they were bums?

Comment

Mad? Not in the slightest. Just acknowledging how dim you are.

Also, what do you think of Joe Calzaghe and Lennox Lewis? Do you think they were great fighters, or do you think they were bums?
              No, you are mad, is clear...

I don't care about those fighters, but... they were good fighters in their division.

You are a bum.

Comment

That fight would be epic

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  No, you are mad, is clear...

I don't care about those fighters, but... they were good fighters in their division.

You are a bum.
                  Yeah, i'm raging. Haha

A bum that would slap you silly.

They were great fighters, not good. Good is when you beat a good fighter. Great means you beat lots of good fighters or better. and they did that in abundance.

Comment

Yeah, i'm raging. Haha

A bum that would slap you silly.

They were great fighters, not good. Good is when you beat a good fighter. Great means you beat lots of good fighters or better. and they did that in abundance.
                    Yes, but could they beat the Mexican-American Heavyweight great Larry Holmes?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Yes, but could they beat the Mexican-American Heavyweight great Larry Holmes?
                      Hahaha.

Well Lennox could, but I think he'd be a bit too big for Joe.

Comment

Working...
                      X