Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Jermall Charlo can beat Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      Id like to see the BJS fight actually and see what Canelo can do with him. It looks to be bad stylistically for Canelo but BJS hasnt fought anyone near Canelo's level.
      BSJ is not on the level of Canelo, and he is not Lara. Easy workt to Nelo.

Comment

Question is, will Canelo and GBP gamble and risk all that tin?

Comment

He’d destroy Charlo. Even if he lost somehow he’d still win too.

Comment

I want Canelo vs Jacobs next

Comment

Only way this gets made is if WBC mandates it. But Canelo-WBC seem to have a love/hate relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                I want Canelo vs Jacobs next
                Why not Charlo? Do you think Jacobs would be a bigger threat?

Comment

I've been saying it for a while that I'm not super convinced by the Charlo's. Canelo would win in my opinion.

You have to ask yourself. Could Charlo win about 10 clear rounds against Canelo? You are going to have to beat Canelo super convincingly to get a decision win over him.
                  Canelo has also been making a lot of improvements. He is probably one of the most improved fighters that I have seen from the first time I watched him.
                  I've been watching Canelo since the only footage you could find from him was recording from the audience.
                  Canelo has come a long way from then. I have to give him credit there.
                  Canelo is also in his prime and peak right now.

All of those things combined will make Canelo difficult to beat right now.

Comment

the real question is how long til these canelo fans by proxy start accusing him of ducking charlo. apparently canelo has provided them with the greatest moment of their pathetic lives, but it can't last forever.

Comment

I don’t see Canelo fighting him. He wil vacate another belt before fighting Charlo. Likely fight Lexieaux next and then maybe Saunders.

Comment

Working...
                      X