Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Jermall Charlo can beat Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, hes not done anything and it's too big a step up in class. Even if he did, hes not getting the official decision. I'd feel bad for him if he gets robbed but it will be funny to see how fans get more upset when its their undefeated boogeyman Charlo who gets fleeced.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      GGG jab is way better than Charlo.
      Not so sure about that...

but only one way to find out

Comment

We have never seen Charlo tested at this high of a level, but he's the wrong style for Canelo. Charlo is huge with a large reach advantage. The same reasons I'd think Canelo would struggle against Danny, I think he's struggle with Charlo as well.

However when Charlo fought Trout, who's similar to Canelo in style/sizes, he was not impressive at all.

After last night though, I'd put Canelo as a favorite over anyone in the division until I'm proven wrong.

Comment

The Charlos' are athletic and have all these supoosed advantages, yet i think Canelo would beat Both. I actually think the jr middleweight Charlo is more battle tested and better. I think it a close fight the first 6 rounds or so then Canelo breaks Jermall down with counters and Body shots. I may be wrong but the Charlos seem like front runners to me. Talk , talk, talk , trying to intimidate folks.It will be intersting to see what hapens to Jermall when Canelo starts drilling him with body shots. However Canelo will not fold. If he fights them in the style he fought GGG he will break them down and stop them late or win a wide UD.

Comment

Charlo vs Canelo is the fight we NEED. It would be so technical but i'm afraid charlo might be too big and too quick for canelo.

However CANELO IS CANELO so it wouldn't surprise me if the great one pulled it off.

Comment

This idiot talks about biased and said that the britan bum would give Nelo a boxing lession lol

This britais fans are most nationalist and biased fans.
              So Saunders is a bum then? Yeah, you have no respect or honesty about you. Canelo and De La Hoya don't want Saunders because they know how good he is and know his style is a huge problem for Canelo's cement feet. Saunders moves around him all night for ****s and giggles and clearly beats him, but won't get the decision because of the absolute corruption around Canelo. The fact you defend that shows how nationalistic you really are. You're a hypocrite who slams fighters for doing things but then defend the Mexican for doing much worse. You're the worst kind of boxing fan. And Mexicans alongside Americans are the worst cheats in the sport. How many Mexican fighters have weight cheated, taken performance enhancers, and did something illegal with their hand raps or gloves? Many of them. You deserve those hideous excuses for athletes.

Comment

Because i'm your daddy in debate.

But I said that PAC won the second fight against Márquez, Sor won 115-113 the fight against Estrada.

I'm fan of Rigo, Pacquiao, Lars, GGG, Lomachenko, Floyd, Ward, etc.

I'm objective.
                You're one of the least objective posters on here, and that's saying something. So not only are you extremely nationalistic, but you're delusional as well.

And you're the daddy in no debate against anyone. You're far too stupid for that to be the case.

Comment

A lot of people give me rep because my comments.

And yeah, I showed you why I'm objective.
                  You get given rep by trolls because you share their biased opinions when trashing fighters, not because you're objective.

If only you could see in you what we see in you, maybe then you wouldn't make such a fool out of yourself so often.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    So Saunders is a bum then? Yeah, you have no respect or honesty about you. Canelo and De La Hoya don't want Saunders because they know how good he is and know his style is a huge problem for Canelo's cement feet. Saunders moves around him all night for ****s and giggles and clearly beats him, but won't get the decision because of the absolute corruption around Canelo. The fact you defend that shows how nationalistic you really are. You're a hypocrite who slams fighters for doing things but then defend the Mexican for doing much worse. You're the worst kind of boxing fan. And Mexicans alongside Americans are the worst cheats in the sport. How many Mexican fighters have weight cheated, taken performance enhancers, and did something illegal with their hand raps or gloves? Many of them. You deserve those hideous excuses for athletes.
                    It's funny this poster had excuses for when Nery failed a PED test and then came in many pounds over the weight and I (and others) called him out on it and also mentioned how Salido's done that a lot plus others and nothing and then when Quigg did it I (and many others) actually ripped Quigg for being unprofessional and he went overboard saying how bad the cheating was and how it's different because it's not a Mexican.

You are talking to a poster who thinks Calzaghe was a terrible fighter and that Lennox Lewis sucked because of where they came from yet he labels Mexican and (African) American fighters together as one country to make himself feel like they are the same team and knows America produces many more top level fighters than Mexico.

A typical nationalistic hypocrite that even makes his own rules up. I'm not saying British fans aren't a bit biased or the pro EE guys or the pro black/anti white guys but this guy is right near the top of the pile.

Comment

Charlo knocks Canelo out with a counter uppercut. Charlo is a special fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X