Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Jermall Charlo can beat Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah he can defeat Canelo. It won't be easy though because Canelo is a very good boxer/counter puncher with superb defense; Especially in the upper body. Charlo's key to victory is to get in and get out without getting countered by Alvarez punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Yeah, i'm raging. Haha

A bum that would slap you silly.

They were great fighters, not good. Good is when you beat a good fighter. Great means you beat lots of good fighters or better. and they did that in abundance.
      You last 3 minutos against me, triste me. You and the little Chris.

Whatever, your boyfriend Chris is saying sh.it.

I respect the good fighters.

I'm fan of Rigo, Lara, Ward, Floyd, Loma, etc.

Comment

Would love to see Canelo take on Charlo just can't see it happening just yet.
        Boring Lemiux is next.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Would love to see Canelo take on Charlo just can't see it happening just yet.
          Boring Lemiux is next.
          Lemiuex might not be top 2 in the division but he 100% is not BORING.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
            Lemiuex might not be top 2 in the division but he 100% is not BORING.
            Not in terms of a decent fight.
            He might bang and it will be a K/O but hes just not at Canelos level to really be a threat.
            Therefore boring fight.
            We already know the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
              You have no idea who you're talking to, Sid...I'd suggest you take another knee...

I pick Wilder because he is the better B fighter of the two and because of the history of USA-English matchups when they are both around the same level....the odds are OVERWHELMINGLY in the Americans' favor...

You f***ing scrub...

I respect and don't skim your posts, Sunny...I think you might be a Quality Boxing fan....I know Toney could be wishy washy, but like I said...AT THEIR BEST?...nahhh...he was a tier below...
              You really think a lot of yourself don't you, even though you're a nobody on a boxing forum. Quite sad really. Even your name spells out what an absolute c5nt you are. CEO? Hahahahaha.

Joshua is A level. Don't pretend otherwise you biased little runt. And no, Wilder clearly isn't the better of the two. Did you see the struggles he had with bums? did you see the almighty struggle with Ortiz and his two rounds of stamina? Wilder stepping up any more levels will see him taken care of. Easy work. But at the minute the deluded little scrub thinks he's worth half the money in that fight even though Joshua is a huge draw in boxing and brings serious money to the table. Wilder on the other hand can't even sell out an arena or make much money.

Oh, it's English now is it? You're afraid of the rest of Britain being included? Even though your country is much, much bigger? Haha.

The last 40 years between the two sides...

Calzaghe: Brewer, Lacy, Sheika, Hopkins, Mitchell and Jones.

Lewis: Briggs, Holyfield x2, Mercer, Morrison, Tucker, Tyson, McCall, Rahman and Grant.

Naz: Johnson, Kelley and Sanchez.

Hatton: Callazzo, Philips and Malignaggi.

Brook: Porter.

Eubank: Thornton and Holmes.

Haye: Ruiz.

Bruno: McCall.

Bentt: Morrison.

Joshua: Brezeale and Martin.

Froch: Taylor and Dirrell.

Degale: Dirrell.

Honeyghun: Curry and Blocker.

Khan: Alexander, Malignaggi, Collazo, Judah and Peterson (Robbery and on the juice)

Witter: Corley and Harris.

Selby: Hunter.

Williams: Tyson.

Ingle: Junior Jones.

Flanagan: Magdaleno.

Benn: Dewitt, McClellen, Barkley, Simms and Williams.

That's 51 wins over you in the last 40 years.

So you were saying, sweetheart? I think you'll see it's OVERWHELMING in OUR favour. So try again you little nobody. You're our personal *****. We beat you most of the time we fight. And it will stay that way. Don't forget who your daddy is little boy.

Comment

I just don't see it, canelo can fight many different ways and has been fighting top guys for a large part of his career. Charlo has beaten j rock and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  You last 3 minutos against me, triste me. You and the little Chris.

Whatever, your boyfriend Chris is saying sh.it.

I respect the good fighters.

I'm fan of Rigo, Lara, Ward, Floyd, Loma, etc.
                  Haha, You're Mexican and therefore would only come up to my belly button. I'm way too big for you. Nice try though.

Comment

Working...
                  X