Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Jermall Charlo can beat Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naw, it would take Robbery to get past Jermall, too damn big, strong, FAST and powerful. If Canelo struggled with GGG Jab, good luck dealing with Jermall Charlo's Jab which is about 4 Inches Longer, much Quicker and it has Power behind it

I think Charlo can beat ANYBODY at 160 if given the opportunity but I think the rest of the Division knows that and will avoid him for as long as they can. I think Canelo just drops the WBC, not to avoid Charlo out of fear but it is High Risk/Low Reward for Canelo right now after a tough fight with GGG. Expect Canelo to take a soft touch after a tough GGG fight, most likely a slow one dimensional Lemieux

Comment

Charlo hasn't shown me anything to suggest he can.

Comment

Charlo would wreck Canelo or GGG at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Charlo is the opponent I believe most fans want to see Canelo fight next. Charlo is obviously a very good fighter but we still don't know what he's truly made of.

A fight against Canelo will give us all the answers we want to know about Charlo and his potentional....Is he the real deal?
          That fight won't happen until Charlo shows marks of degradation because Charlo knocks Canelo out. I wanna see Canelo fight Charlo and Jacobs.

Comment

Canelo just ended GGG's career. Charlo has no chance to defeat a prime 28 year old peak Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
              Speaking of that fight, I believe that canelo has more skills than charlo, but charlo is bigger and has the height where he can use his strong jabs that can be effective on canelo. I don't know if charlo has the chin like GGG to take canelo's shots either. Charlo has to KO canelo to win and not go on points.

Canelo's chin is certified Iron, not happening.

Comment

Nope Canelo will beat him comfortably. I don't think the other middleweight have enough power to KO Canelo and they certainly won't beat him if it goes to the score cards. Jacobs would have a better chance than Charlo though

Comment

The fact that Canelo has various variety to his arsenal makes him the favourite. The other side of it is this, Charlo would or might get Canelo when he is war torn, Charlo is fresher, less experience, not war torn and still yung doe. If this fight happens later then Charlo has a better chance than if it happens now.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    Canelo's chin is certified Iron, not happening.
                    I agree with this, i still can't believe anyone would go 24 rounds with GGG without a KD. And its not like GGG didn't land any power shots in those 24 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Naw, it would take Robbery to get past Jermall, too damn big, strong, FAST and powerful. If Canelo struggled with GGG Jab, good luck dealing with Jermall Charlo's Jab which is about 4 Inches Longer, much Quicker and it has Power behind it

I think Charlo can beat ANYBODY at 160 if given the opportunity but I think the rest of the Division knows that and will avoid him for as long as they can. I think Canelo just drops the WBC, not to avoid Charlo out of fear but it is High Risk/Low Reward for Canelo right now after a tough fight with GGG. Expect Canelo to take a soft touch after a tough GGG fight, most likely a slow one dimensional Lemieux
                      GGG jab is way better than Charlo.

Comment

Working...
                      X