Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Jermall Charlo can beat Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Canelo would beat him from what I have seen of both of them. I have GGG and Canelo tied as the 2 best middleweights in the world. I would rank Jacobs 3rd, Saunders and Jermall tied for 4th. Jermall is a good puncher with quick hands but not someone who could beat Canelo. Jermall couldn't hurt Trout much and Canelo is tied with GGG for probably the best chin in boxing. Canelo improves with every fight. He is boxing's best body puncher and he has lightning fast accurate powerful combinations to the head and body. Jermall is no match for him in my opinion.

Comment

is this the thread where we all pretend canelo isn't fighting lemieux next?

Comment

Dont think so
        Maybe bjs could but canelo hands are ****ing fast

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          You're the most biased Mexican on here so of course you're going to come out with this ****. Canelo won't fight him like he's voiced in the past because he knows how difficult that fight would be. Even if Canelo was to scrape a win, it wouldn't be close to being easy. But he wouldn't win because Billy would give him a boxing lesson. Canelo will get one of his usual robberies, but it wouldn't be a legitimate win. To idiots like you it would, but not to everyone else.
          This idiot talks about biased and said that the britan bum would give Nelo a boxing lession lol

This britais fans are most nationalist and biased fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            This idiot talks about biased and said that the britan bum would give Nelo a boxing lession lol

This britais fans are most nationalist and biased fans.
            A number of them are bad but given your name and post history I don’t really think you should be pointing that finger.

Comment

Although I feel ggg won I think Canelo dough a very good fight, he has a great chin, very good boxing, I think he would start slow, adapt to his speed, then finish him late

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                A number of them are bad but given your name and post history I don’t really think you should be pointing that finger.
                Because i'm your daddy in debate.

But I said that PAC won the second fight against Márquez, Sor won 115-113 the fight against Estrada.

I'm fan of Rigo, Pacquiao, Lars, GGG, Lomachenko, Floyd, Ward, etc.

I'm objective.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Because i'm your daddy in debate.

But I said that PAC won the second fight against Márquez, Sor won 115-113 the fight against Estrada.

I'm fan of Rigo, Pacquiao, Lars, GGG, Lomachenko, Floyd, Ward, etc.

I'm objective.
                  You are not remotely objective. There’s a reason your considered a laughing stock around here.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    You are not remotely objective. There’s a reason your considered a laughing stock around here.
                    A lot of people give me rep because my comments.

And yeah, I showed you why I'm objective.

Comment

Canelo, GGG, Andrae, Jacobs, and Billy Joe beat Charlo I'm. The twins are very overated.

Comment

Working...
                      X