Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG Promoter: I Don't Know if We Can Win Decision in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is like Pacquiao vs marquez 1-3 all over where neither fighter was able to effectively separate themselves from the other, but the more popular fighter gets the benefit of the doubt from the judges. GGG's only chance to win is to do what Marquez did and flatten his opponent because he'll never win a decision vs canelo in a fight that's even semi competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      Yep ! GGG will not win a decision. We all knew by experience he cannot win against the political boxing system.
      Maybe if you didnt have GGG nut hairs rubbing your upper lip you would of seen the fight instead if being a loser with a sore throat.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        I had Canelo winning a close one. but still neither guy has yet to CLEARLY seperate from the other. they're evenly matched. a trilogy is a must and makes the most financial sense for both. these wars are putting high mileage on both of their careers.
        Yeah this is the sht gonna retire GGG and make Canelo career much shorter.

Comment

This is Marquez vs Pacquiao all over again. They will continue to have close fights until someone gets stopped. But it will come sooner for GGG as he is showing his age in these fights and his style doesn't age well.

Comment

One fighter adjusted and came forward in the rematch. The other did more of the same... Still failing to go to the body effectively. Golovkin had plenty of opportunities to knock Canelo out like him and coach said he would. It wasn't Las Vegas that cost him the fight. It was his failure to do what he promised his fans he would do.

Comment

Golovkin can win a decision in Vegas. Why not?
              He just can't win a decision against a better fighter than himself.
              Golovkin's team are in shock, some of his fans are in denial, and he
              himself doesn't know how to deal with losing officially for the first time.
              They were close, competitive fights, but I thought Canelo deserved to
              win the first fight, and I'm not that interested in seeing a rubber match
              after justice finally prevailed last night. Canelo should tell them 'get lost'
              like Marquez did to Pacquiao after finally getting his victory over him.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                Yep ! GGG will not win a decision. We all knew by experience he cannot win against the political boxing system.
                Aren’t you the one that was saying big red azzz was getting knocked out? *****ing cry baby. Hahaha

Comment

You can't win a decision in Kazakhstan lol ... but foreal the right man won! 🤙

Comment

Here come excuses from team bullshyt. What happened to Mexican style and if canelo doesn't run he gets knocked out? Instead GGG running and getting walked down face so phuked at the press conference had me like smokey to red "Damn...put your glasses back on" LMAO

Comment

I'd rather they have the fight in Cowboys stadium to be honest. Three fights in the same arena is just kind of boring at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X