Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can it be right Nelo gets so many favourable decisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Canelo crowd and being the A side probably influences a bit. But I think the main reason is in all of his close fights he landed the cleaner more powerful punches. Lara, GGG and Trout all landed more jabs/total punches but Canelo was the one doing more damage and judges usually like that.

Comment

He lost a close majority decision to Mayweather. Of course he didn’t win a round in that fight yet got a draw and a 116-112.

He lost clearly to Lara but it was close. A draw wouldn’t have been a disaster but it would have been wrong. Trout he probably didn’t do enough but it was fairly close and he lost twice to GGG but you can make a case he won 5 rounds in both.

I felt he beat Cotto clear. 115-113 or 116-112 but not the cards he got.

Comment

Money talks, they will have a trilogy as long as the fight is hyped a lot of money involved.

Comment

There's often the odd scorecard that seems pretty wild. The Mayweather draw, the wide GGG score, the wide card in the Trout and Lara fights. I thought the Cotto scores were a little to wide also.
          The Mayweather and GGG fights aside though, I did think he was the correct winner.

Comment

The US is corrupt so will make sure Canelo who is a fighter who brings money and fans to the table gets the decision no matter what. Golovkin won a close fight last night but was once again ripped off. People don't talk about the corruption around Canelo for no reason. He lost clearly to Floyd, but had a draw scorecard. He lost to Lara, only landing a few body shots a round, but still got the decision. And he lost the two Golovkin fights as well. He did however beat Cotto and Trout pretty clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              8-4? Lol..
              I said what I said. Canelo easily won the first three rounds, most of the middle rounds were up for argument, Golovkin basically found his wind for 9/10, and Canelo closed the championship rounds strong.

5 rounds in hand.

Comment

First fight Nell didn't take it to champ yet won?
                Ggg don't go distance often so the enthusiasm to Rob him was strong it was now or never.
                The judges had to take chance while they had chance to. The judges were thinking Ggg stops Nell if they fight again.
                You'd expect ggg.may get a bad decision one day in his career but not so soon.
                Last edited by hugh grant; 09-17-2018, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  They act like it was some complete masterclass
                  No it wasn't a masterclass, that's what made it so great. He fought Golovkins fight and won.

Comment

Canelo gets favorable decisions bc he performs favorably in the ring.

/thread

Byebye Muslim Borat XD XD

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      It seems like most people in boxing seem to have Ggg winner in the 2nd fight also.
                      Why is it Nelo can never have a competitive fight go against him? How can be have that much luck.? Ggg hardly ever goes distance. Don't he deserve just a fraction of luck Nell gets?
                      So most people in Boxing had GGG the winner ...
                      Except his coach who told him in the middle of the fight They were Losing . Abel also said he thought it was a draw . But Most people on Boxing had GGG winning ?

Comment

Working...
                      X