Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingnumber247 View Post
    FANBOY 8-4
    Abel 8th round tells his own fighter he's losing the fight. STOP CRYING
    Fanboy you say? Go look at the presses scores of the fight. There are numerous 8-4's in there including Ledermans card.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      He and GGG are both 10s. If they aren't then nobody is.
      Totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        10. Only other 10s for me is danny garcia and Ruslan lol in recent memory
        So you wouldn't rate GGG's chin a 10?

Comment

Most fighters would've been seriously hurt by some of the punches GGG landed on Canelo in both fights.

Comment

Why are people so salty? Most of us just streamed the fight and watched for free and we were entertained to a war.

This fight was closer to a draw than the last one but it's that 12th round that was the toss up for me and if they gave it to Canelo I wouldn't have a problem. So many close rounds in the fight especially the first four where I had it two a piece.

Canelo does have a fantastic chin btw. 10/10. It's just that his career will be tarnished by the whole Clenbuterol in the beef nonsense and testing positive twice.

Still on the night I do feel that Canelo edged that last round so people need to relax and yes the house always wins in Vegas. It's not just Canelo. Before him there was Mayweather who might yet return for another payday.

Don't blame the boxers. Blame Vegas, the dirty corrupt promoters and their deep reach and the entire current boxing culture.

Streams for life.

Comment

Sometimes when boxers step up weight there chin gets tougher.
              I dare Nell to say Ggg didn't buzz him this time.
              I want to know how tough nelo tummy is as Ggg didn't seem to want to hit him there again? When Nell was nailing Ggg down there wasn't it the instinct to give Nell one in return?
              Last edited by hugh grant; 09-16-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He and GGG are both 10s. If they aren't then nobody is.
                This. Both have exceptional chins.

Comment

Working...
                X