No announcement yet.

Rate Canelo's chin 1-10.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    One of the best chins in the sport, a level just below GGG who has an ATG chin. Canelo got hurt badly very early in his career once but it shows you that durability isn't fully developed untill maybe the mid to late 20s.
    I think Canelo's chin is better than Golovkin's, why? Because of the power punch difference, GGG is much stronger

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      10! He got hit hard....a lot more in this fight and while I do think he was hurt a few times, he made it through. I wasn't sure if he had it in him to do that. That said, he still lost 8-4.
      FANBOY 8-4
      Abel 8th round tells his own fighter he's losing the fight. STOP CRYING

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        He’s up there. Impressed me last night, in several departments. Canelo removed any and all doubts I may have ever had about him. Regardless of who you think really won, this kid is the goods. Iron chin, lion heart. I don’t know about a ten, but close.
        This guy fought Miguel Vasquez a former Light Welterweight Champion in his first professional fight at 15 yrs.old
        Last edited by RomanReigns; 09-16-2018, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Chin of steel.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            One of the best chins in the sport, a level just below GGG who has an ATG chin. Canelo got hurt badly very early in his career once but it shows you that durability isn't fully developed untill maybe the mid to late 20s.
            He got hurt when he was like 19 years old.

Sal Sánchez was knocked out against a bum when he was young.

But...

When he was an adulto he had a chin of steel

This case is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              This guy fought Miguel Vasquez a former Light Welterweight Champion in his first professional fight at 15 yrs.old
              in his 3rd fight but still very impressive

Comment

It's a true 10

Comment

that was one of hte best late round, two way displays of chin you are ever going to see. both guys have iron chins. 10 out of 10.

Comment

Gotta be a 9. He took some big shots over the 24 rounds, and took them well.

Comment

He and GGG are both 10s. If they aren't then nobody is.

Comment

Working...
                      X